The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

I've got to give a special well done to Lyon and Marseille, who've just served up one of the worst games of "football" I've ever had the misfortune of sitting through. I thought, wait, I'll watch something a bit different, don't usually watch French football.

Never again.

Montpellier are a decent watch.  That was torturous.

Guest mimifrench

The one who wins that final between Lyon and Marseille goes to Europa League. Would love to see Marseille winning (even if I hate them), then playing Europe in the same group as Newcastle. And of course Hatem raping them. :snod:

The one who wins that final between Lyon and Marseille goes to Europa League. Would love to see Marseille winning (even if I hate them), then playing Europe in the same group as Newcastle. And of course Hatem raping them. :snod:

:scared:

:jones:

Guest mimifrench

Why? They're rubbish, you would easily beat them with your current team... :undecided:

Why? They're rubbish, you would easily beat them with your current team... :undecided:

Marseille = Bad memories.

Guest mimifrench

Oh yes sorry, that Drogba goal!  :sweetjesus:

Them Drogba goals :okay:

Guest bimpy474

Woodgate injury done us, he had Drogba in his pocket first leg, second leg we ended up with Tightarse Shambles marking him :(

Guest mimifrench

Sorry for you Elliottman and your bet...

Losing by a goal from Brandao... My God, Lyon are even worse than I thought.