The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

On a related note, David Weir played his final game for Rangers today at 41. What a trooper.

But he's continuing with a club in England :lol:

Weir has already been linked with a return to former club Everton

Please...

Bumped into at a Glasgow hotel in the elevator nearly 18 month ago... Nice bloke... Genuinely forgot who he was playing for... So just asked after a brief chat "where you at these days?..." He seemed a little upset I didn't realise he was still at Rangers... Been a while since I've met a current player older than me!...

Guest neesy111

Back to Barça, I think it's pretty telling of our problems this season that we had to wait 19 games to get our first comfortable away win.

Still think Real will drop more points in 2nd half of season than Barca will.  Whether it's more than 5 is debatable.

Guest guinness_fiend

didn't realise there were 'Keep Calm' spoofs on the advertising hoardings at Eastlands today :anguish:

Not as bad as the "Flights to Munich" hoardings at the Emirates :lol:

Lee Dixon complaining about Bale playing centrally then not commenting on that being where he was when he scored. Sort of agree, such a dangerous wide player but he drags defenders all over the place and their fluidity is making their football as attractive as it is.