The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest kingdawson

YESSSS Sunderland ...oh...yes...yes...yes

Guys do you see what position you are? beleive man.

Tough to resist, wasn't it?

It's just such a small time atitude imo. I honestly beleive you can push for 4th (check my posts on GG for proof) yet you're looking down and dissapointed at Arsenal scoring because it's against Sunderland? why look down?

ah well you got your wish 1-1.

Guest kingdawson

they'll win now and at the end of the season when you finish 1 point below them you're gonna ask yourself "hmmm so why exactly was i angry Arsenal were losing that game?)

they'll win now and at the end of the season when you fifnish 1 point below them you're gonna ask yourself "hmmm so why exactly was i angry Arsenal were losing that game?)

Alright lad, no need to keep hammering it home. Put yourself in our shoes, even if it helped you out would you ever cheer the 'Gooner Scum'?

they'll win now and at the end of the season when you fifnish 1 point below them you're gonna ask yourself "hmmm so why exactly was i angry Arsenal were losing that game?)

It's not like we are playing or having any effect on the result. I wouldn't cry.

Alright lad, no need to keep hammering it home. Put yourself in our shoes, even if it helped you out would you ever cheer the 'Gooner Scum'?

If Arsenal were not a threat, then yes.

Guest kingdawson

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes?

well i wouldn't cheer but i'd be silently happy they scored if it helped our league position that's for damn sure.

they'll win now and at the end of the season when you finish 1 point below them you're gonna ask yourself "hmmm so why exactly was i angry Arsenal were losing that game?)

It's really not that hard to work out, though, is it?

Newcastle are going to finish where they finish based on their own results, not Sunderland's or Arsenal's.