The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Wanting the mackems to lose even though it's detrimental to ourselves is pretty small-time. Kinda s*** they do tbh.

You can rationalise it as not losing ground with the 8th placed team should you drop points against Spurs.

And hopefully the start of their decline that leads to a derby day battering.

Wanting the mackems to lose even though it's detrimental to ourselves is pretty small-time. Kinda s*** they do tbh.

You can rationalise it as not losing ground with the 8th placed team should you drop points against Spurs.

And hopefully the start of their decline that leads to a derby day battering.

The thing is, I would have been happy with a draw too, but always expected them to score a late goal. As such, I was way happier at 1-0.

@DuncanCastles Duncan Castles

Interesting Chelsea stat. #CFC have not come back from a goal down to win away from home for two and a half years.

18 seconds ago

There manager deserves to be sacked, but he cost them 70 million pounds, so they might exert a slight bit of patience.

Both Suarez and Evra are fools, tbh. I do not know what actually happened in the alleged racist incident, but what would make Evra think Suarez wanted to shake with him after he personally saw to the fact that he was banned for nearly a fourth of the season and dubbed a racist by the media, and why aggressively pursue it? I don't need to speak on Suarez.

I think both Norwich and Swansea will be relegated fairly easily next season without heavy investment and player turnover.

Just like they were gonna get about 10 points this season.

Interesting Chelsea stat. #CFC have not come back from a goal down to win away from home for two and a half years.

18 seconds ago

There manager deserves to be sacked, but he cost them 70 million pounds, so they might exert a slight bit of patience.

Both Suarez and Evra are fools, tbh. I do not know what actually happened in the alleged racist incident, but what would make Evra think Suarez wanted to shake with him after he personally saw to the fact that he was banned for nearly a fourth of the season and dubbed a racist by the media, and why aggressively pursue it? I don't need to speak on Suarez.

Tried to be an adult about things. They have a big disagreement over an issue, fine. What's happened has happened. Shake hands. Try to put it behind them in an attempt to put the saga to bed.

That's the key thing. Shake hands, put it behind you. Now the issue won't go away.

I think both Norwich and Swansea will be relegated fairly easily next season without heavy investment and player turnover.

Honestly thought both would go back down due to not scoring enough. They will both need to invest though as they've taken a lot of managers by surprise this season but that won't happen next year. Refreshing to watch though. :)

18 seconds ago

Are you joking? First off, Suarez got himself banned. If they shake hands it's over. Now it's just magnified again. This post is RAWK-esque.

18 seconds ago

Tried to be an adult about things. They have a big disagreement over an issue, fine. What's happened has happened. Shake hands. Try to put it behind them in an attempt to put the saga to bed.

That's the key thing. Shake hands, put it behind you. Now the issue won't go away.

It is one thing to put you hand out and day, "Brother, our quarrels are in the past". You have escalated the situation when you aggressively grab the person's arm and inflame the conflict again. It is poor from both of them, imo. In Suarez's deluded mind Evra has gotten him banned and Evra knows this.

18 seconds ago

It is one thing to put you hand out and day, "Brother, our quarrels are in the past". You have escalated the situation when you aggressively grab the person's arm and inflame the conflict again. It is poor from both of them, imo. In Suarez's deluded mind Evra has gotten him banned and Evra knows this.

absolute bollocks this :lol: