The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Always irritates me how commentators get so high and mighty about streakers etc when basically all the crowd, players and management normally have a good old chuckle and nothing more.

Aye, I can understand why they don't show it, but it annoys me when they start calling it 'shameful' or whatever. Just a laugh, I find it hilarious.

Guest bimpy474

Nice, John Barnes thinks only Arsenal and Chelsea are the only other teams going for 4th alongside Liverpool, didn't even refer to us.

Guest neesy111

Nice, John Barnes thinks only Arsenal and Chelsea are the only other teams going for 4th alongside Liverpool, didn't even refer to us.

Fat Bastard.

Guest bimpy474

Fat Bastard.

Aye.

Always irritates me how commentators get so high and mighty about streakers etc when basically all the crowd, players and management normally have a good old chuckle and nothing more.

Aye, I can understand why they don't show it, but it annoys me when they start calling it 'shameful' or whatever. Just a laugh, I find it hilarious.

Cos it endorses it if they laugh.

Guest neesy111

Banega out for season in one of the most stupid injuries ever: ran over by his own car as he forgot to put the brake when he was refueling at a gas station.

No luck for him this season, barely kicked a ball.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

The Brian Harvey of La Liga.

Ahhhh a man who managed to run over his own head, now that is a different class of idiot altogether.

Banega out for season in one of the most stupid injuries ever: ran over by his own car as he forgot to put the brake when he was refueling at a gas station.

No luck for him this season, barely kicked a ball.

:mackems: