The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

What the fuck was the commentator on about: "he's written himself into Ajax legend there" when they went 2-1. Aye those four European Cups pale into insignificance compared to a goal in the last 32 of the UEFA Cup.

"Your support is f***ing s***" by the Man U fans after being out sung the entire match :lol:

was thinking that myself, then thought it must be the ajax fans being funny :lol: they havent shut up all game so how the mancs can say anything is beyond me

cudda sworn it was them singing 'we love you ajax, we do' as well

99% sure it was the ajax fans singing your support. they sang quite a bit in english

What the fuck was the commentator on about: "he's written himself into Ajax legend there" when they went 2-1. Aye those four European Cups pale into insignificance compared to a goal in the last 32 of the UEFA Cup.

Bet no one scored against the equivalent of the might of today's Super Alex's Super Red Devils en route to those piddly cups though, did they?

:jesuswept:

:jesuswept:

Quite, it utterly beggars belief.Who the fuck are these retards?

Re the Ajax fans...

Have to say, when we played Ajax in the Europa league two or three years ago, they were fucking amazing supporters. 3,000 turned up, all old style hoolie dressed blokes, and made a fucking total row.

Apparently they were letting flares off in New St, and having a go at the rozzers. Just like the old days.

1-0 Valencia, Jonas.. fantastic work from their right winger for the goal.

Pablo Hernández? He is mint.

And yet miles away from the national team. You're a sick joke.  :lol:

He's linked with a move away, could do way worse than switching Obertan for him.

We were actually linked to him a while ago.

I remember that. Personally I think he's very good and would adjust well to the PL.

Anyway, great to see all 3 Spanish teams going through, I'm really looking forward to ManU - Athletic Club, the atmosphere at San Mamés will be immense. So far it's been a great season for Athletic and I hope they cap it up with a CL spot (we'll take the cup though, thanks).

Anyone else hear Collymore before kick-off? After a game between Forest & Man Utd, Ferguson called Frank Clark regarding Stan Collymore but didn't respond, a week later Andy Cole signed.

So it's all Frank Clark's fault we sold Cole. ;)

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick there. Collymore admitted on TalkSport a while back that Ferguson took a long look at both and ended up going for Cole because he was a more likely to hit the ground running and help them challenge Blackburn. Ferguson apologised to Collymore a few months later and explained his reasoning.

Anyone else hear Collymore before kick-off? After a game between Forest & Man Utd, Ferguson called Frank Clark regarding Stan Collymore but didn't respond, a week later Andy Cole signed.

So it's all Frank Clark's fault we sold Cole. ;)

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick there. Collymore admitted on TalkSport a while back that Ferguson took a long look at both and ended up going for Cole because he was a more likely to hit the ground running and help them challenge Blackburn. Ferguson apologised to Collymore a few months later and explained his reasoning.

What O-N said is exactly how Collymore related it on telly. He's probably embellished the story, mind.