The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

To be frank, the version I always heard referring to Athletic's kit is that is was based off the Southampton one, not Sunderland.

Correct.

Great to watch such an open game, such a rarity these days.

Maybe this will shut up some of the idiots that think there is only 2 good teams in Spain and the league is a walk in the park too.

To be frank, the version I always heard referring to Athletic's kit is that is was based off the Southampton one, not Sunderland.

I watched with a different set of commentators in the first half and they said Southampton, too.

I watched with a different set of commentators in the first half and they said Southampton, too.

Must be going deaf. :lol: Sure they just said Sunderland.

Must be going deaf. :lol: Sure they just said Sunderland.

They did, it's one of those common myth things, think some mackems were involved in the founding though.