The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Have to get to a Barcelona game next season, not to see this team would be a crime.

I did exactly that a few weeks ago and sadly found the whole experience a bit dull... The tempo of the football and the atmosphere in the Nou Camp was poor with the ground full of sight-seers like myself ... Mind you it was bloody freezing!... Might be a different story for a bigger game but there's nothing like following your own team...

Atmosphere wasn't amazing when I was there either, mostly locals round about me though. I'm told by people that go all the time the atmosphere is generally like that apart from champions league and really big games. It's hard to go mental though when you are being mesmerised by that kind of football, it's mind blowing. Such a beautiful stadium too.

Guest bimpy474

barcelona are crap, messi is just lucky all the time and he's probably rude to his parents sometimes.

oh and Dani Alves has size 6.5 feet.

Oi i have that size, hoofs i call em  :rant:

Luckily only having Size 6.5 feet means i dont have to marry Mrs Bimpy, my feet aren't structurally stable enough to carry her over the threshold, they would buckle like breadsticks trying holding up an Elephant.

After having them surveyed in the carry threshold thingmebob, i would need feet the size of a Diplodocus to manage Mrs bimps, funny as thats just about what she looks like.

Just read Athletic are bringing 7,000 over to Manchester. Be class if they can take something back to San Mames with them, really looking forward it. Should be a good, open game.

Only just turned over to watch Man City. Sporting have had a great little spell there, but are Man City actually giving a fuck? Like I say, only seen a couple of minutes but they just haven't seemed to be bothered at all.

Guest Spark

Schalke player sent off and penalty given to Twente for a dive by toon target Luuk de Jong.. :lol:

He blatantly trips himself up. Awful decision.