The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Well not really, just criticised the overreaction. Which is fair enough.

everyone can fuck off with this tiote should be ashamed bollocks

To some extent he should.

everyone can f*** off with this tiote should be ashamed bollocks

Ah. Yeah, fair enough I guess......

It was pretty shameful from Tiote, people have a right to criticize him. Only thing that bothers me is when they say he hit him in the chest.

:thup: Not watching, don't know exactly what he said. But that's about it for me. The awful reaction itself was as bad as Barton's against Arsenal (not saying the challenge itself was comparable). If that's what he's getting mentioned for then you can't really argue it. If they keep saying it was just a shove in the chest then that's a different matter.

everyone can fuck off with this tiote should be ashamed bollocks

I meant more the fact everyone has basically ignored the fact he was hit in the face and just say he was barely touched. But yes he overreacted. Unfortunately all players do now just to make sure they get the player sent off which is wrong.

QPR are in a  world of trouble and it's deserved their run in looks dreadful. Really hard to see where their points are going to come from when you look at their fixture list.

I meant more the fact everyone has basically ignored the fact he was hit in the face and just say he was barely touched. But yes he overreacted. Unfortunately all players do now just to make sure they get the player sent off which is wrong.

Certainly. And to add to what Ameritoon said suggesting his reaction is worse than striking someone in the face is also not on.

But the "everyone else does it" excuse annoys me. It's the cause of the whole problem. Would like to think our own players would be above that.

Tiote doesn't dive and he risks the chance of the ref not even batting an eyelid. If the refs get better, diving isn't necessary, but right now, they're a sack of shit, so I only expect it to get worse.