The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

David28 weeps a silent tear...

"One day. One day..."

What are we going to do tonight, David?

The same thing we try every 3 months, Jose.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/5pM1Z5tqTn9hfom4xazv8mw7o1_500.jpg

TRY TO BEAT BARCELONA!

Very good. :lol: :thup:

Pepe is surely the most cuntish player in football? Madrid were very good first half. Limited Barca's chances and their pressing was excellent. Lost the plot in the second half and Barca just walked it. That was Barca playing only about 60-70% of what they are capable of I would say too.

Yesterday was brilliant. After their first goal Madrid played us like they were Alcorcón, defending a 1-0 lead for 80 minutes. Lovely stuff for their ego. Pinto didn't make a single save, I could have played in goal and it would have ended with the same result.

Flipped through the pro-Madrid channels and they were all fuming at Mou (turncoats the lot of them).

Neil :lol:

Real Madrid's Pepe has apologised to Barcelona star Lionel Messi after stamping on his hand during the team's 2-1 El Clasico defeat last night. "It was unintentional, but I nevertheless want to apologise to him if he was offended because all I do is defend my team and this institution. I give my heart and soul, and the thought of hurting a colleague has never entered my mind," he says.