The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

We could, but it would have to be a pretty terrible run. I think there's a reason none of those teams have gotten separation, because they're not good enough. I'm sure we'll see 8th place rotated pretty frequently until May.

Hopefully.

Liverpool are in a much more precarious position, they loose the derby and their in real trouble can see them mid table in no time.

I've been confident since the slump Man City had in December/January that Man United would win the title. City simply haven't enough bottle and they don't pull results out of nowhere like Man Utd have always done.

I've been confident since the slump Man City had in December/January that Man United would win the title. City simply haven't enough bottle and they don't pull results out of nowhere like Man Utd have always done.

I really hope you're not right, but they're too reliant on a few players to spark them into life (which is ridiculous given their investment in players). Mix in their lack of defensive depth, and Man Utd could win the Premiership again despite being pretty unconvincing/uninspiring :anguish:

Beasejour is so sh*t

Why is he at Wigan? Surely someone at Wigan must have seen him play for Brum and thought hald on, that lad's s****.

Never understood how shit players keep getting new clubs, Zat Knight being the prime example, he is fucking awful yet he has spent the last 10 years in the Premiership at 3 different teams

Guest Shaun

http://h9.abload.de/img/untitled-11fwxa3.gif

Football f***ing matters.

:lol: ffs.

Probably bet his mum on the game or something.

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://h9.abload.de/img/untitled-11fwxa3.gif

Football f***ing matters.

:lol: ffs.

"There's nothing funnier than Geordies crying on Match of the Day" - Noel Gallagher.

...oh hang on...

:lol:

:lol:

I see absolutely nothing wrong with it btw.

What about the fact he's a massive pile of mince and has just embarrassed his family and his planet on tv?

Honestly, he shouldn't care about the opinions of people with simplistic outlooks.

I imagine the only way he can redeem himself if he kills, skins, cooks and eats an entire cow?  MAAAN.