The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Diame is really, really good.

i know he is on the ball, never took any notice of him off the ball.....help ?

Has a tendency to be a bit lazy/big-time from what I've seen in terms of workrate - particularly recently and for someone who plays the position he does - I've always liked him overall though as a footballer. I've said it before but I do think he needs a change of scenery and something to get him fully motivated/at it again. His next move is massive.

The Dutch league is ridiculously tight. 4 points between AZ and 5th placed Herenveen.

Are you still linked with Vertonghen? Scored again today.

Yh he's a target supposedly, doubt we will get him without CL football tho I reckon City will sign him.

The Dutch league is ridiculously tight. 4 points between AZ and 5th placed Herenveen.

Yh he's a target supposedly, doubt we will get him without CL football tho I reckon City will sign him.

he;s also strongly linked with both spurs and arsenal. (m'bwia would be my choice anyway, think he's better suited to english football)

he;s also strongly linked with both spurs and arsenal. (m'bwia would be my choice anyway, think he's better suited to english football)

Mbwia is my choice aswell, supposedly has a 5m clauses aswell not only is he better suited to english football but he's better suited as Colo's partner.

Boca just lost their first league game in 33 games, the old 4-5 defeat at home to a who hadn't scored this season. They conceded one goal fewer today than in the whole of the 2011 Apertura season n all.

Guest neesy111

Probably asking too much but I would like someone who is a big, quick b****** who dominates in the air.

change air to bed and you sound like my wife.

:lol: