The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

5Live jizzing all over Gerrard's and Liverpool's performance. Nout new there then!

If they'd actually paid attention, they'd be rightly slamming our shit performance. Liverpool were good (better than usual), nothing more.

Of course though, this is Liverpool producing a legendary performance.

Just got back from the san siro. Dramatic ending, quality seeing the Marseille fans completely lose the plot. Great atmosphere. Wasnt the greatest in terms chances but was still very interesting. Cudnt believe inters 2 misses early on.

Any reason he took sneijder off? He wasnt doing much but inter had absolutely no creativity and.only looked like scoring from a set piece.

Shat myself going into the ground as they wanted our passports, thankfully they let us off

Gerrard is still England's best midfielder by some distance.

Not sure about the final three words but otherwise yes.

He's such a brilliant improviser. With the first goal, he managed to instantly find the right trajectory and placement for that shot, with his weaker foot, and made it look easy.

Gerrard is over rated, he has one or two decent games a season and everyone thinks he's a super star. Notice how he never has these good games against the bigger team anymore? The best team he's done well against was us that was when he was playing against our crap fullbacks.

Guest neesy111

I wish Souness was 20 years younger so I could beat the living shite out of him with a clear conscience. That is all.

:thup:

I wish Souness was 20 years younger so I could beat the living s**** out of him with a clear conscience. That is all.

If Souness was 20 years younger I'm not sure he'd be the one having the shite beaten out of, tbf.

Guest Chubby Jason

I wish Souness was 20 years younger so I could beat the living s**** out of him with a clear conscience. That is all.

If Souness was 20 years younger I'm not sure he'd be the one having the s**** beaten out of, tbf.

Aye. Even if he was 20 years older I'd still be 50/50 on the outcome. :lol: