The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest neesy111

Ref bottled it. My mate picked all 9 premier league results so far this weekend. Stood to win £13 grand if Fulham got a draw tonight.

:(

Guest NufcBano

That was a f*cking penalty. Referees association once again Man Utd biggest allies. Just give them the title again.

Ref bottled it. My mate picked all 9 premier league results so far this weekend. Stood to win £13 grand if Fulham got a draw tonight.

:lol: Why wouldn't he pick a Man Utd win?

He presumably picked a Wigan win which is altogether more remarkable.

:lol: Why wouldn't he pick a Man Utd win?

He presumably picked a Wigan win which is altogether more remarkable.

Much less remarkable imo but take your point.

Err, why the hell did he not put some money on Man Utd and Fulham winning tonight?

Just hungover saturday morning and he put a string of random accumulators on. Realised sat night that one was still on and he just needed us and a man u/fulham draw. He had convinced himself it wasn't going to happen and was expecting a comfortable Man U win, however, understandably he is currently a broken man!