The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest neesy111

Man Utd's away support is the best in the league like.

Quite easy when they have so many glory hunters.

So do Liverpool yet their away support is s****.

if liverpool had won the league as many times recently i'd bet their away support would be as good, as would ours, sunderlands, leeds etc etc etc.

This.

By quite a way, you never hear the usual shite ripped off songs everyone else seems to sing. Also a pleasant lack of middle aged men in replica shirts.

Why do they ask footballers how do you see the title race now?

Errrrm we'll just take every game at a time.

No one is going to tempt fate and say it's ours, game over.

Guest neesy111

"Attack, Attack. Attack, Attack, Attack" is fucking gash

Has to be done at times, most I heard it was Wembley 98.  Lovely tactics by King Kenny that day.

By quite a way, you never hear the usual shite ripped off songs everyone else seems to sing. Also a pleasant lack of middle aged men in replica shirts.

:thup:

Looks class how their away support is always everyone in casual clobber.

Quite easy when they have so many glory hunters.

So do Liverpool yet their away support is s****.

if liverpool had won the league as many times recently i'd bet their away support would be as good, as would ours, sunderlands, leeds etc etc etc.

When Arsenal and Chelsea were on top their away support was still shite. It ain't all down to success, although it does obviously play a role.

We've had absolutely nee success but we probably have the 2nd best away support in the country :bluf:

I know an exec season ticket holder so I get them for my mate every now n then. If I got nothing better to do and its not too much effort il go along

An object lesson in how to close out a league title. 80 minutes, still 0-0, but they kept their belief in their shape and their system, and got their reward. It would have been very easy to throw too many men forward or try silly passes or shots, and end up conceding.

They're easily the best away support year in, year out, and I say that as one who fucking hates Man United.

Compare their excellent following with Liverpool's utterly pathetic clueless day tripping scandinavians and lost cockneys.