The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just found this online

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2010/9/25/1285431339346/The-Gallery-Sam-Allardyce-016.jpg

:lol:

Leave Meatloaf alone. LEAVE HIM ALONE!  :'(

This Villa Stoke game is awful.  Boring, turgid, crap.

My football life. Right there.

I never expect much from games involving Stoke but bloody hell, it's not one of those stupid games you play as kids, the ball is allowed to touch the ground you know.

I never expect much from games involving Stoke but bloody hell, it's not one of those stupid games you play as kids, the ball is allowed to touch the ground you know.

Weimann with a stunner there, mind.

That's a goal straight out of FIFA12

That's some finish!! Sensational.

But still, Catts for me like  :undecided:

Guest Chubby Jason

At what point to people stop crediting Pulis on the great job he's doing? They seem to spend a fortune and have stood still for years.

Guest MrSundlofer

Our kids (ie the reserves) play some cracking stuff. It must be hard for them to hit the first team and play McLeish style.

Who is your reserve manager?

Missed it, but I somehow doubt I'm going to be impressed with it after Hatems magic today :)

At what point to people stop crediting Pulis on the great job he's doing? They seem to spend a fortune and have stood still for years.

He was bigging himself like it was going out of fashion about staying up on MOTD at the weekend.

Our kids (ie the reserves) play some cracking stuff. It must be hard for them to hit the first team and play McLeish style.

Who is your reserve manager?

Kevin McDonald and Gordon Cowans.