The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest bimpy474

Now question is do we want Everton to beat Liverpool in the cup... would almost certainly mean they would rest a few in the last game of the season but would take away the fall back of 6th spot getting europe....

Liverpool winning is the best outcome either way i think. It guarantees Europa League, but it means the shackles are off us and we can go into the last few games with freedom.

Not quite, Chelsea winning the Champions League buggers it up, unlikely but possible.

If they turn over Barca and Real, I'll eat my hat.

:D

Now question is do we want Everton to beat Liverpool in the cup... would almost certainly mean they would rest a few in the last game of the season but would take away the fall back of 6th spot getting europe....

Liverpool winning is the best outcome either way i think. It guarantees Europa League, but it means the shackles are off us and we can go into the last few games with freedom.

Not quite, Chelsea winning the Champions League buggers it up, unlikely but possible.

More chance of seeing a Mackem in Milan tbh.

No the final is played BEFORE our game against them.

Cool thanks didn't realise that

Guest bimpy474

Tim Krul ‏ @TimKrul

What a great day all-round.. Hatem "Messi" Ben Arfa.. Contender goal of the season ..!! Keep checking the league table .. Keep believing !!

10:01 PM - 9 Apr 12

:)

Loving all the tweets at the moment, I wonder if the players are getting coaching on how to use it effectively? They don't seem to fall prey to the whinging and sniping that affects a lot of footballers on twitter.

Where doing well, the true test is when we aren't and players who think they should be in the team start playing up.

Tim Krul ‏ @TimKrul

What a great day all-round.. Hatem "Messi" Ben Arfa.. Contender goal of the season ..!! Keep checking the league table .. Keep believing !!

Loving all the tweets at the moment, I wonder if the players are getting coaching on how to use it effectively? They don't seem to fall prey to the whinging and sniping that affects a lot of footballers on twitter.

"Don't use it like Joey does" is all the coaching they need to be honest.

Guest bimpy474

More chance of seeing a Mackem in Milan tbh.

1 billion to 1 then :D

Guest BooBoo

Hello Everyone

My first post on here and what a day to do it  :snod:

Could this day have went any better?

Spurs chinned and Chelski dropping points, unbelievable.

Somebody pinch me.

Welcome on board.

Great day.

I'm genuinely in dreamland atm :lol:

Can't believe how everything is going our way.

Same here! Are we sure that we aren't in the Matrix or something?

Such a good day for us.

Me too.

Tim Krul ‏ @TimKrul

Where doing well, the true test is when we aren't and players who think they should be in the team start playing up.

Indeed, great at the moment though.

Me too.

I'll eat my hat, sofa and car.

Me too.

I'll watch.

Guest bimpy474

Tim Krul ‏ @TimKrul

Indeed, great at the moment though.

Great is not a great enough word to describe it right now :D

Me too.

I'll watch.

:spit: