The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest neesy111

It's a shame that kenny didn't think that it was going to happen again and had no keeper on bench :D

I kinda want less subs in premier league, 5 on bench imo, would that be unpopular?

Yes, because it gives younger players a better chance of a sub appearance.

Guest johnson293

Now they're far, far behind us, I wouldn't mind Liverpool winning to get some momemtum before Saturday. But they're gonna throw it away tonight.

Hopefully, as Hansen said last night (about the SF)... "Its a local derby, and form goes out of the window".

Now they're far, far behind us, I wouldn't mind Liverpool winning to get some momemtum before Saturday. But they're gonna throw it away tonight.

Hopefully, as Hansen said last night (about the SF)... "Its a local derby, and form goes out of the window".

It wants to, because Liverpool are fucking dump.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

David Dunn is a strange one. Looks like he has ability, but you just don't want to see it. Also that stupid tripping himself move.

Brad jones' kid died earlier this season, thats why he hasnt been playing. Glad for him, great way to comeback for him.

:blush:

I thought you were channeling some "mackemology" there.  Sweet Jesus, mate.

Brad jones' kid died earlier this season, thats why he hasnt been playing. Glad for him, great way to comeback for him.

:blush:

I thought you were channeling some "mackemology" there.  Sweet Jesus, mate.

I can't keep up with their tragedies. You can hardly blame me.