The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Most impressive thing about Wigan recently is they have made Jean Beausejour look good. He has actually been impressive in that wing-back role.

And they've seemingly revived Shaun Maloney. Hell, even Franco Di Santo looked OK :lol:

Most impressive thing about Wigan recently is they have made Jean Beausejour look good. He has actually been impressive in that wing-back role.

And they've seemingly revived Shaun Maloney. Hell, even Franco Di Santo looked OK :lol:

Much like Inzaghi was born offside, I'm fairly sure Di Santo must have been deflected into the world.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/untitled-1549j4x.gif

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Paul Scholes is going to end up getting Player of the Season. Man U are terrible without him.  :lol:

Just watched the highlights from the 3 major European games last night and they looked lots of fun. I particularly enjoyed the Keown-esc rant from Subotic at Robben and the classic Pirlo chip over the defence assist for Pepe's goal.

Just watched the highlights from the 3 major European games last night and they looked lots of fun. I particularly enjoyed the Keown-esc rant from Subotic at Robben and the classic Pirlo chip over the defence assist for Pepe's goal.

just seen that, hilarious from Subotic and clearly put Robben off as he skied an open goal minutes later :lol: