NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Strange coincidence that we're still being linked with Hoilett and De Jong when they've both already signed for Borussia Mönchengladbach. :lol:

No they haven't.

"Fans will also have the first opportunity to see new signings Granit Xhaka, Peniel Mlapa and Alvaro Dominguez in action. The fourth new player, Branimir Hrgota, will start training on Wednesday."

http://www.borussia.de/english/season/news/borussia-news/news-detailansicht.html?tx_ttnews[tt_news]=5370&cHash=94e94d398a8fa1dc1a117d7ff689fba9

I would be surprised if we managed to sign Hoilett but we do have a standing interest in him, numerous reports over the past year. We will be two strikers down if Best follows Lovenkrands out the door, we also could do with another pacy Right/Left wing cover imo.

Guest frazernufc

What do people reckon to Alan Smith? Free agent now, might be able to rediscover his Leeds form?

Seems a good player and the sort of character youd want around the dressing room. Also you dont get 19 caps for nothing so hes defiantly got ability. Would get him in on a free especially now were in Europe and needing strength in depth. Go get him Pards!

What do people reckon to Alan Smith? Free agent now, might be able to rediscover his Leeds form?

Seems a good player and the sort of character youd want around the dressing room. Also you dont get 19 caps for nothing so hes defiantly got ability. Would get him in on a free especially now were in Europe and needing strength in depth. Go get him PardsMON!

FYP

Seems a good player and the sort of character youd want around the dressing room. Also you dont get 19 caps for nothing so hes defiantly got ability. Would get him in on a free especially now were in Europe and needing strength in depth. Go get him Pards!

Not sure we want someone who came good out of disobedience.

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/330059?

TOTTENHAM, Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle are lining up a £3m bid for Crystal Palace wonder boy Reise Allassani – who is only 15 and an England U16 midfielder.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/330058?

NEWCASTLE have agreed a £5m fee with FC Twente for Brazilian defender Douglas. But Twente are holding out for £15m from the Magpies for striker Luuk De Jong.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/259704/Germans-try-to-nab-Toon-de-Jong-from-Newcastle/?

I think it's ridiculous bet time, because if we managed to get hoilett, Douglas, debuchy, Anita and de Jong it would have to be the most impossible transfer window of all time.

Not to mention the potential streams of spunk lining the streets of Newcastle making the current floods look like a puddle.

Guest Roger Kint

I think it's ridiculous bet time, because if we managed to get hoilett, Douglas, debuchy, Anita and de Jong it would have to be the most impossible transfer window of all time.

Not to mention the potential streams of spunk lining the streets of Newcastle making the current floods look like a puddle.

More than likely we are talking to Twente over Douglas, the de Jong link is probably more than we will pay hence the Hoilett story reappearing.

More than likely we are talking to Twente over Douglas, the de Jong link is probably more than we will pay hence the Hoilett story reappearing.

I would still think it would be a great window if we got Hoilett instead of De Jong.

Guest Roger Kint

I would still think it would be a great window if we got Hoilett instead of De Jong.

I agree, assuming we keep Ba & Cisse obviously. Despite not liking the diving little shit as a person he is a quality player who Pardew can hopefully iron out those bad traits and make more consistent

Starting to get sick of seeing these transfer threads getting bumped and getting all excited. (Yes I know).

I vote for having one day where all clubs have to do all of their negotiations and signings with the press being banned from speculating and talking shite the rest of the summer, just one 24 hour transfer window.

It would be quality, Jim White would go fucking wild.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

More on transfers in Journal tomorrow but Junior Hoillet not a priority target for ‪#nufc‬. Talked about at end of season but club think he'll go for the most lucrative offer - which is unlikely to be at St James' Park.

Guest bimpy474

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

More on transfers in Journal tomorrow but Junior Hoillet not a priority target for ‪#nufc‬. Talked about at end of season but club think he'll go for the most lucrative offer - which is unlikely to be at St James' Park.

FFS so so quick.