NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I know Lee Ryder but:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Yanga-Mbwia certainly a player #nufc aware of but seems they have other priorities first such as right-back and versatile midfielder

Anita and Debuchy/VDW. Don't understand the versatile midfielder when we are so thin in the striking department.

And 10m for VDW? When we can't even raise our Debuchy bid to less than that? :yao:

It's 10m for Van der Wiel AND Anita.

I know Lee Ryder but:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Yanga-Mbwia certainly a player #nufc aware of but seems they have other priorities first such as right-back and versatile midfielder

Anita and Debuchy/VDW. Don't understand the versatile midfielder when we are so thin in the striking department.

And 10m for VDW? When we can't even raise our Debuchy bid to less than that? :yao:

Ah, I see. :lol: Still, we need a striker from somewhere....

Guest bimpy474

Woooo its a who's the biggest fanny competition.....can we have a vote ?

I vote Mrs bimpy

:bluestar:

Me too ;D

I know Lee Ryder but:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

That'll happen.  :lol:

I know Lee Ryder but:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

That'll happen.  :lol:

Not so far off though. Van der Wiel is in his last year of his contract. Lets say £5m for him. Anita maybe £8m.

I know Lee Ryder but:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

because we can play ba or cisse or shola up front on their own with the likes of ben arfa,marveaux,cabaye giving support (something I think we'll see in some away games even with a fully fit squad) where as if we want to play a 3 in the middle I don't think jonas can do it well enough or marveaux, also if cabaye or tiote are out for any length of time we dont have the quality needed for all we have numbers there.

I know Lee Ryder but:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

because we can play ba or cisse or shola up front on their own with the likes of ben arfa,marveaux,cabaye giving support (something I think we'll see in some away games even with a fully fit squad) where as if we want to play a 3 in the middle I don't think jonas can do it well enough or marveaux, also if cabaye or tiote are out for any length of time we dont have the quality needed for all we have numbers there.

I have my doubts that we'd go one up top mate, ad Ba and Cisse will get to play as long as they could, whether it be 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 we play with. Even if we do manage to play one striker per game, any injury to one of those three and we'd be f***ed imo, which is very likely with Shola's history of picking up niggling injuries, and possibly Ba too.

My god some of you are right whining bitches, its a few fkn lines of text you have read.. oh no your day is now ruined.

1) It's f***ing caughtoffside.

2) It's 2-3 days old news.

and your life is now destroyed because of it ... oooh my bad

At least i have a life  O0

Yes but a one that can be so easily upset by a few lines of text on an internet forum

This may be old news (is it even news?)...I can't keep track anymore, but...

From Soccernet Transfer Live Blog

Meanwhile, Jeremy Toulalan's agent, Michael Manuello, has refused to comment on speculation linking the Malaga player with a move to the Magpies.

This may be old news (is it even news?)...I can't keep track anymore, but...

From Soccernet Transfer Live Blog

Meanwhile, Jeremy Toulalan's agent, Michael Manuello, has refused to comment on speculation linking the Malaga player with a move to the Magpies.

Oh man, now you've done it

Guest reefatoon

I can if it was the right deal. Don't think there's anything in this beyond an agent trying to drum up business mind.

True.  Also I think any French player that seems to be on the move, always gets linked to us now.

Hope we get debuchy. Is van der wiel really an upgrade if the debuchy one doesn't happen?

On Simpson? Yes. May as well go for a LB if Debuchy is off, imo.

Agreed. Surprised we're not linked with more tbh, especially since Santon said Pardew told him he'd be playing on the Right this season. Then again he's been left back in the friendlies.

Hope we get debuchy. Is van der wiel really an upgrade if the debuchy one doesn't happen?

I think van der wiel is shit. Havent seen much of him, but the few games i've watched him hes been shit. Agree with the LB shout instead!

I think van der wiel is s***. Havent seen much of him, but the few games i've watched him hes been s***. Agree with the LB shout instead!

Don't think he's s*** but I like the idea of the LB acquisition and moving Santon to RB if debuchy doesnt come. Only ones we've been linked with for the past two windows are Cissokho, Pieters, Boilesen and Anita (not even a natural LB tho)