NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I assumed you meant we'd then go on to sell him for a little more, which I'm not sure about

I think he'd want to go and the move would be inevitable.

Anyway, no point worrying about it until something concrete happens.

Guest bimpy474

If we pushed like we did with Carroll it simply wont happen. Anything over £10m and Arsenal wont do it imo.

Arsene is stubborn and wont go way over the top for a player, he isn't a drunk Scottish tramp after all.

Aye fair I can see him wanting to go a bit, but that doesn't necessarily mean we have to sell him, it's whether it'd affect his performances.

Where did you get that impression from?

From the hundreds of players who insist they're happy right up to the point of a champions league squad coming in for them. Not saying I'm intuiting somehow he definitely wants to go or anything but I don't think public declarations of loyalty count for much.

As of right now I don't think he does want to go. Despite his on-field persona he seems a pretty quiet bloke and he's said on more than one occasion that he doesn't find the big city attractive. I just think that could soon change if a club like Arsenal or Chelsea wanted him and we were prepared to sell. Money talks.

He's one of my favourite NUFC players and for now he's ours so I'm not worried. It would be naive in the extreme to just assume he's definitely staying though.

As of right now I don't think he does want to go. Despite his on-field persona he seems a pretty quiet bloke and he's said on more than one occasion that he doesn't find the big city attractive. I just think that could soon change if a club like Arsenal or Chelsea wanted him and we were prepared to sell. Money talks.

He's one of my favourite NUFC players and for now he's ours so I'm not worried. It would be naive in the extreme to just assume he's definitely staying though.

:thup:

People talking like he has already gone! This came from a made up story where the guy who wrote it was on sunday supplement and basically showing he knew fuck all and it was just who he thinks arsenal should sign.

People talking like he has already gone! This came from a made up story where the guy who wrote it was on sunday supplement and basically showing he knew fuck all and it was just who he thinks arsenal should sign.

Are they? Where?

yeah they're basically admitting that the "stories" they wrote in the paper are bullshit and basically just who they think arsenal should by. Demonstrated by the fact one of them thinks tiote and the other thinks cabaye. Wankers, pure wankers the lot of them. Easiest job in the world.

I'm sure that a nobody like Wenger will listen to their sage advice, after all what he ever done compared to their achievements in football.........

Are they? Where?

1 post above mine. "Even though think anita can really step up as a good replacement, but we´ll miss the muscles."

yeah they're basically admitting that the "stories" they wrote in the paper are bullshit and basically just who they think arsenal should by. Demonstrated by the fact one of them thinks tiote and the other thinks cabaye. Wankers, pure wankers the lot of them. Easiest job in the world.

I'm sure that a nobody like Wenger will listen to their sage advice, after all what he ever done compared to their achievements in football.........

@CaulkinTheTimes: Wenger: "Tiote is a good player, but he's not on the way to Arsenal." #Afc #Nufc

@CaulkinTheTimes: Wenger: "Tiote is a good player, but he's not on the way to Arsenal." #Afc #Nufc

shock horror

shock horror

must be cabaye then.

@someshittymediaoutlet "Tiote isn't on his way to Arsenal, he's already here about to sign."