NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I'd be happy if we signed Rhodes, his movement and finishing is brilliant.

Lee Hughes, Robert Earnshaw and David Nugent all scored shed loads at lower levels but none of them looked the part after stepping up to the top flight

I'd be happy if we signed Rhodes, his movement and finishing is brilliant.

Lee Hughes, Robert Earnshaw and David Nugent all scored shed loads at lower levels but none of them looked the part after stepping up to the top flight

I'd say we are a better team than the ones they joined. Look at the youngster Arsenal brought up from the lower divisions.  I see what you are saying but I just don't buy that. 5m or so would be well worth the gamble, he's got excellent movement and excellent finishing and is very young. I always hear things like can't sign an SPL player or whatever, look at Jelavic, Henrik Larsson etc. Quality forwards with the right kind of attributes and good coaching will score goals and come good wherever they play.

Guest BooBoo

:lol:

I bet he tossed a coin between that and 'Shola Ameobi not afraid of new signings'

Just bumped off was "I'll Sho boss what I can do" vows determined Ameobi"

Tomorrow's Journal:

http://i.imgur.com/iR8EI.png

http://i.imgur.com/imaD3.gif

I'm a bit like that but we live right next to a main road and not far from a police station, so the sound of traffic and sirens can be a bit stressful.

Guest bimpy474

:lol:

I bet he tossed a coin between that and 'Shola Ameobi not afraid of new signings'

Just bumped off was "I'll Sho boss what I can do" vows determined Ameobi"

Who pulls his hamstring doing so and is now out for 8 weeks. Rinse and repeat until he retires.

Rhodes is Beckford.

This. Seems like a big step up, not sure that he would offer us anything different. I thought Rodriguez would have been a better bet, will be interesting to see how he does at Southampton.

If we don't get Remy, with is practically a given I would still be very happy with Zaha. Make Liverpool sweat the Carrol situation out til January.