NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I rate Bojan as a player, even though things have never really worked out for him at any of his clubs. He's a skillful, talented player. The problem is that he's a midget and incredibly lightweight. I'm not sure Stevie smacking long ball towards him would be productive for us or his career.

Bojan's problem is he relies almost solely on confidence, when he's confident he's a good player but when he isn't he might as well not be there.

Like any striker this summer, i'd take him at the right price and providing he's not the only one we buy.

Fully believe our first signing / departure will tell us everything we need to know about the direction we are heading. I know we are now stuck with him and hope we get players to suit the way he plays (What other option is there) - just hope they are not has beens and bang average players with no technical skills at all.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Bojan? I think that the last time I heard of him was when he refused a callup for the WC or Euros for Spain :lol:

@MsiDouglas

Tomorrows Journal: #nufc transfer surprise... While more backroom changes at #safc. Plus all the coverage of @FalconsRugby promotion!

11:03 PM - 29 May 13

@cunninghampaul

Journal back page 'Russians keeping an eye on Tiote' #tomorrowspaperstoday #nufc #safc Congratulations @FalconsRugby pic.twitter.com/tmYvlxErT2

10:57 PM - 29 May 13

Oops.

Saw us get linked with De Jong again today. Be happy with any of the forwards we are linked with at the moment but it's gonna be far more of a struggle this term than last - and that didn't exactly pan out well.

@MsiDouglas

Tomorrows Journal: #nufc transfer surprise... While more backroom changes at #safc. Plus all the coverage of @FalconsRugby promotion!

11:03 PM - 29 May 13

@cunninghampaul

Journal back page 'Russians keeping an eye on Tiote' #tomorrowspaperstoday #nufc #safc Congratulations @FalconsRugby pic.twitter.com/tmYvlxErT2

10:57 PM - 29 May 13

Oops.

Get in.

Spartak Moscow . Don't normally spend rediculous sums on players. I'd sell for 15 mill though, considering McGeady went there for 10.

The article clearly says Lokomotiv.

He'll probably fly tbh.

:eek:

Their record signing is £7.9m btw so you can calm down about it being for mega moolah.

Get rid - replace in January after struggling with no depth in the midfield for the first half of the season, sounds like a plan.

Guest Roger Kint

Would love it if we could replace him with someone like Capoue.

Right now i would take a PL midfielder if we are after experience. Mulumbu? That Chile one? Bound to be a few others for reasonable prices who would do Tiotes job without 48 cards a season.