NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Povic

More chance of me playing for Newcastle next season than Óscar Cardozo.

Are you any good?  :D

If we get Cardozo we have a mountain up top that probably can score on a corner or to ;)

If we get Cardozo we have a mountain up top that probably can score on a corner or to ;)

Nah mate, I'm shite - I'll fit right in.

Guest Povic

Nah mate, I'm s**** - I'll fit right in.

You can take Gutis place! ;)  O0

I remember being totally in shock, in January when a handful of really promising and unexpected signings landed at once.

Part of me is thinking "just relax because the club is beavering away behind the scenes, come opening day we're gonna have an awesome squad"

Then i tell myself - stop being a fucking mong! :lol:

Probably nothing but i'll post it anyway. Doesn't say much either.

Cardozo is still Benfica player. Luís Filipe Vieira met yesterday with a delegation led by Fenerbahçe Chairman Aziz Yildrim, but the meeting ended without the desired agreement. It should be noted that negotiations were delayed by the appearance of a proposal presented by Newcastle, who want to strengthen their squad with the Paraguayan international.

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Benfica/interior_premium.aspx?content_id=834155

Bullshit, we won't get him.

Pardew added: "We are trying to strengthen our attacking area. In midfield and at the back we are comfortable.

"I really feel there will be a player or two who moves on because of a little overload in midfield."

Gosling, Amalfitano and Abeid then most probably.

He's correct to be fair, they hardly featured last season and now Bigi looks capable of playing a bit we don't need them really.

Pardew added: "We are trying to strengthen our attacking area. In midfield and at the back we are comfortable.

"I really feel there will be a player or two who moves on because of a little overload in midfield."

RW/LW :rolleyes: