NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Didn't someone mention Gourcuff the other day?

Gourcuff's reported €6.4 million annual salary (£100k pw), which makes him Ligue 1's highest-paid Frenchman...

:yao:

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2011/039/8/b/mon_dieu_by_whatsername_chrissy-d393urb.png

Nobody's coming in, Ashleys here forever, the clubs fucked. End of story.

I just hope it stays dry tomorrow because come 3pm i hope to be cutting ...

http://jimpunk.net/Loading/wp-content/uploads/loading1.gif

... the lawn.

Oh thank God! :laugh:

Gourcuff's reported €6.4 million annual salary (£100k pw), which makes him Ligue 1's highest-paid Frenchman...

In a country without an insane tax rate that's probably 60-70k/w for the equivalent take home pay?

I mean, I know it's not going to happen so it's stupid to dream up ways in which it's feasible. But it could be. :shifty:

In a country without an insane tax rate that's probably 60-70k/w for the equivalent take home pay?

I mean, I know it's not going to happen so it's stupid to dream up ways in which it's feasible. But it could be. :shifty:

Still hasn't been confirmed but if its true that France will move to a 75% tax his £100k per week wage will end up with the same take home pay as £46k per week would here.

Guest bimpy474

@BafGomis: @YGouffran merci bonne saison a toi plein de but mon ami

BafGomis @: @ YGouffran thank you good season full of purpose you my friend

Has his head been turned or knocked off?

Also why do we get the "sources within the club" why don't we just come out and say he's not for sale and he has to get on with it.

2 or 3 players before the end of the transfer window? Believe it when i see it lol