NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Don't know how much truth there is to it, but I heard we're in for Cleo from Kashiwa Reysol.

Hmm. Why? Looks a bit championship to me...

Don't know much about him, personally. Goal scoring record seems decent according to Wikipedia.

Still... Brazilian striker!  :cheesy:

Don't know how much truth there is to it, but I heard we're in for Cleo from Kashiwa Reysol.

Don't know much about him, personally. Goal scoring record seems decent according to Wikipedia.

Almost certainly wouldn't get a work permit unless Serbia is joining the EU as he has a passport there.

The JFK meeting a club president made me chuckle, that'll go well, not that is true like. But can you imagine :(

Probably go something like this:

*Walks in room, handshake and such*

JK: Were interested in *Player* (says name wrong), and we are prepared to make this offer.

President: But that is 50% less then the market value.

JK: But it is a respectable offer, that we feel is correct for player. (says name wrong again, but differently then before)

P: I sorry, but this is a top international, we are going to have to refuse the offer.

JK: You're a cunt.

*Storms out room, just as he's leaving turns *

JK: Keep us updated if anything changes in the players situation.

The JFK meeting a club president made me chuckle, that'll go well, not that is true like. But can you imagine :(

JK: Were interested in *Player* (says name wrong), and we are prepared to make this offer.

JK: But it is a respectable offer, that we feel is correct for player. (says name wrong again, but differently then before)

P: I sorry, but this is a top international, we are going to have to refuse the offer.

Or he's being drunken playing golf or something and he's not even getting this far....

JK: You're a c***.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/21/article-2398876-1B656BE3000005DC-214_306x620.jpg

This the disney version?

Almost certainly wouldn't get a work permit unless Serbia is joining the EU as he has a passport there.

Don't know too much about that, but didn't the Tories change it all? Now you can basically buy your way in.

So was Mira and he never settled

So was Mira and he never settled

FFS man, Mira had a pig farm in Brazil to attend to, he couldnt just piss around suitin himself playin footy?!!?

I think its f*cking pathetic Jonas needs to get injured for the pathetic board to consider a left winger might be a f*cking necessity.

With that said i'm hoping now that those Andre Ayew links have some legs to them.

I'll save some time, they don't.

Oh if only some young winger with plenty of resale value was available quite cheap this summer, lets say around £2m, oh wait there was Redmond and oh look he was English too which is what our manager actually wants. Can't have Pardew getting what he wants it might endanger Uncle Joe's managerial prospects.

Victor Moses, Joe. You know it makes sense...

Driving home from work yesterday, i thought to myself moses would be a good move after he was mentioned on the radio. 100% will not happen though.

Guest bimpy474

I'm hoping he's going to watch a Brugges game, so it's Maxime Lestienne we're after. Impressed me both times we played them last season, direct and dangerous LW.

If it's not the obvious bullshit.

I got a voicemail from moses' agent last time we were in for him. Said he would have walked to sjp to play for us, but 'Mr llambias changed the deal at the last minute', or something along those lines.

He may think differently since he's gone to Chelsea obviously, but he was keen to play up here back then.

I got a voicemail from moses' agent last time we were in for him. Said he would have walked to sjp to play for us, but 'Mr llambias changed the deal at the last minute', or something along those lines.

He may think differently since he's gone to Chelsea obviously, but he was keen to play up here back then.

Llambias was very dubious about Moses like, might be a different story with him gone.