NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

French site saying Carr's at match today to watch Debuchy again. Also says we've got Reveillere and Ebondo as contingency plans.

Didn't we nearly sign Ebondo under Kinnear? :lol:

I've been arguing that for months as well, but people are only prepared to accept it now we're being successful.

Me too :)

Anyone with an ounce of sense could have seen every player we sold was a good move for whatever reason + Jose. People just refused to believe it because of 'OMGZ but Nolans Influence in the dressing room' etc etc

i was under the impression that quite a few people would deliberately try to twist anything that happened at NUFC so they could have a go at the owner.

I've been arguing that for months as well, but people are only prepared to accept it now we're being successful.

Me too :)

Anyone with an ounce of sense could have seen every player we sold was a good move for whatever reason + Jose. People just refused to believe it because of 'OMGZ but Nolans Influence in the dressing room' etc etc

i was under the impression that quite a few people would deliberately try to twist anything that happened at NUFC so they could have a go at the owner.

Quite possibly, just makes them looks stupid though.

Guest Craig-NUFC

How about Elia? If not too expensive that is, the little i've seen has been convincing.

Been shit at Juve

How about Elia? If not too expensive that is, the little i've seen has been convincing.

Been s*** at Juve

Heard so, but should be possible to revive a bit. If the impression i had from before is correct, that is. In that case he is surely worth an Obertan-price

Guest Geordiesned

Paddy Power claiming on Twitter that Spurs have bid £10 million for Krul.

Quick, down to the bookies!

Knowing Paddy Power they're probably already paying out on it! :lol:

Wouldn't 10 million be like top 5 fee ever for a goalie, even more than the 9m paid the mackems paid for that worldclass talent Gordan :p ? It's not a bad bid, but nowhere near what we should accept, we have no need to sell especially with the long term contract he's just signed.

Wouldn't 10 million be like top 5 fee ever for a goalie, even more than the 9m paid the mackems paid for that worldclass talent Gordan :p ? It's not a bad bid, but nowhere near what we should accept, we have no need to sell especially with the long term contract he's just signed.

yeah but when De Gea cost around 20m thats the low end of the scale of what should be quoted at anyone who asks about Krul. A good keeper can last you a decade without need to replace him so its a bargain over the long term

yeah but when De Gea cost around 20m thats the low end of the scale of what should be quoted at anyone who asks about Krul. A good keeper can last you a decade without need to replace him so its a bargain over the long term

:thup:

Selling Krul would be an utterly brainless, stupid decision. I just can't see it happening, wouldn't even be worth it for 15m. The number of points he saves us relating to league position plus the fact you'd have to find a replacement. Plus his value will only go up over the next few years anyway.

Begs the question too, why would he want to move to spurs right now anyway??