NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I don't see why, and I love Krul and want him here for the rest of his career. We all know that if a club, be it Spurs or anybody else comes in for him and offers enough money he will be on his bike. Although I believe Krul loves it here, it would be naive to think he wouldn't leave if he was offered a huge wage increase and the chance to compete for CL every season. To think otherwise on the back of one good season of ours would possibly be arrogant and deluded from our part iyam..

He's carrying on like:

- Krul would want to leave the club he's been at since he was a kid just a year after breaking into the first team

- Spurs could afford him and would be willing to pay top rate for him

- Friedel is better than Krul

- Spurs would spend that much money on a player to be a backup for a season

- Worst of all, the fact that Friedel is playing on for another season is the main thing stopping this from happening. :lol:

Howay man. :lol:

Article in The Guardian about Di Matteo's plans for Chelski :-

A right-back will also join, with Lille's Mathieu Debuchy – impressing with France at Euro 2012 – and César Azpilicueta of Marseille under consideration. There is tentative interest, too, in the Newcastle winger Hatem Ben Arfa.

Fuck right off.

Debuchy wont go to Chelsea unless he's first choice, i cant see him leaving Lille ( considering his age id expect he want to be first choice to cement his international ambitions) to ride the bench so unless Ivanovic leaves i cant see him going there.

Ben Arfa thing is just usual media BS in fact iam pretty sure Debuchy is as well tbh.

Yeah, he'd definitely turn down loads more money and playing in London for the European champions to come here.

Jesus wept. Some are getting well daft about this potential Debuchy deal. Things look promising but some of these posts are cloud cuckoo land.

Guest bimpy474

Or we are becoming an appealing club to join, potential with big crowds......if its about wage packet obviously we are out but if it isn't then we are in with a good chance.

Yeah, he'd definitely turn down loads more money and playing in London for the European champions to come here.

Jesus wept. Some are getting well daft about this potential Debuchy deal. Things look promising but some of these posts are cloud cuckoo land.

Did'nt mean here..... i still think he will join Man Utd but i doubt he would join a team just to be back up knowing for well he could join a club of similar stature and start.