NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

He's a proper slow clogger. No ta.

I would love to have this power. To see a random, unknown player a few times and have him sussed.

Yeah, to watch the Euro is a powerful thing.

Not sure how Sewelly does things like that.

I watched all 3 games and had no idea he played, which is the same for most people I'd imagine.

I sure noticed him.

its not like its a random player from a league in central africa.

I agree that some people make it sound like they know EVERYfuckingTHING about a 17year old player from Belgian 3rd div, and its quite annoying, since it most likely FM knowledge.

But this case it was not, he is fairly known.

You just picked the wrong battle mate, no worries  :)

Jack Flash is really f***ing sceptical like :lol:

At the risk of being even more skeptical, your avatar looks doctored.

This forgettable, random player seems to have played about 5 games in 2 years fwiw. Rain man indeed  :buck2:

He's quality( potential wise atleast) he has tonnes of it, still extremely raw but i would'nt mind to see us sign youngsters of that ilk.... there was rumours we would sign 1 young striker and 1 more high profile one.

With Best making way, i would'nt mind seeing De Jong and Castaignos as those strikers if i'm honest.

Guest Tyson

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Twitterazzi cautiously questioning #nufc's lack of movement re-transfers. Real club fans, not just the toon army, don't query - they follow.

4 d

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

No player sightings to report yesterday. No incomings at #nufc int airport either - long day. There4 it was a quiet one on the transfer front.

Lee Ryder @thousemackem104

Thanx for the heads-up, great pick-up btw re:RVP to #nufc. That will shut the Twitterazzi up. Will confirm with my inside sources.

In reply to THouseMackem104

Guest Roger Kint

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Twitterazzi cautiously questioning #nufc's lack of movement re-transfers. Real club fans, not just the toon army, don't query - they follow.

4 d

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

No player sightings to report yesterday. No incomings at #nufc int airport either - long day. There4 it was a quiet one on the transfer front.

Lee Ryder @thousemackem104

Thanx for the heads-up, great pick-up btw re:RVP to #nufc. That will shut the Twitterazzi up. Will confirm with my inside sources.

In reply to THouseMackem104

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,76584.0.html

Guest Roger Kint

Forgot how slow transfer season is. Can't wait for pre-season to distract us from the nonsense.

Aye 3 weeks til our first game by the looks of it thankfully

I don't mind seeing a transfer go through or indeed looking at the players we might sign. It's the mountain of speculation, conspiracy theories and twitter garbage that goes with it.

It's all just a fancy way of trying to fill in the time. The Euros has helped in that respect.

isn't it traditional to at least ask a manager who's not in your first team plans?

Also why would we loan a kid not deemed good enough by someone who we hope to be competing with next season

Not only that but why would we help their cause by giving valuable experience to him only to give him back.  Stupidest fucking link so far this transfer window tbh, really can't see us making loan signings.