NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest bimpy474

Rated incredibly high by John" van 't Schip and Alan Pardew according to that interview on Talksport. Think he will be much in a similar mould to Abeid this season. Will train with the first team,  make rare appearances, play alot of reserves football. But Australia is a market that is still incredibly good value for players. If we sign Good for 300k he has a "good" few games in the first team. His price is going to go up ten fold. Cant really lose. Teams like Dortmund are already ahead of the game and have signed Mustafa Amini, one of the most technically gifted Australian youth players in generations.

Pardew didn't mention a name on Talksport did he, just said a loan player had made an impression? After the signing of Lubomir Satka I assumed it was him and not Curtis.

Hope you're right and he's ready for some first team action this season already. Certainly a position where we've been lacking a young up and coming player after Kadar fell off the radar..

At the time Pards was talking the French Centre half we had on trial as i remember it, Christophe...... "something" from OM i think.

Rated incredibly high by John" van 't Schip and Alan Pardew according to that interview on Talksport. Think he will be much in a similar mould to Abeid this season. Will train with the first team,  make rare appearances, play alot of reserves football. But Australia is a market that is still incredibly good value for players. If we sign Good for 300k he has a "good" few games in the first team. His price is going to go up ten fold. Cant really lose. Teams like Dortmund are already ahead of the game and have signed Mustafa Amini, one of the most technically gifted Australian youth players in generations.

Pardew didn't mention a name on Talksport did he, just said a loan player had made an impression? After the signing of Lubomir Satka I assumed it was him and not Curtis.

Hope you're right and he's ready for some first team action this season already. Certainly a position where we've been lacking a young up and coming player after Kadar fell off the radar..

At the time Pards was talking the French Centre half we had on trial as i remember it, Christophe...... "something" from OM i think.

Seeing as he didn't mention a name and we had three CB trialists how do you know who he was talking about at the time, especially as, with the benefit of hindsight, we've signed or are in the process of signing the other two..?

Not like it's exactly setting the transfer window alight or anything, but Skirge shouldn't really be putting it up as if it's really happened when even the mirror haven't said a word. Like someone said, stick it in that abortion of a Twitter thread until actually confirmed.

Guest bimpy474

Seeing as he didn't mention a name and we had three CB trialists how do you know who he was talking about at the time, especially as, with the benefit of hindsight, we've signed or are in the process of signing the other two..?

He didn't mention the name but he did say "we have a French lad on trial who we think a lot of and are trying to sort something out regarding him" i pretty much think that was nearly it, word for word.

I put the 2 and 2 together because we had taken "Christophe Lowinsky" on trial a week or 2 before, tbf he could haver been talking about another player though.

He didn't mention the name but he did say "we have a French lad on trial who we think a lot of and are trying to sort something out regarding him" i pretty much think that was nearly it, word for word.

I put the 2 and 2 together because we had taken "Christophe Lowinsky" on trial a week or 2 before, tbf he could haver been talking about another player though.

I heard, "weve had a young defender on trial for a few weeks, and Im telling you now, we like what we see from the lad, hes got alot of potential and we think hes going to be a star" at the time i was pretty certain it was Good he was talking about, and if its true that weve agreed a fee for him, i think that it would have been he who he was talking about.

Teams like Dortmund are already ahead of the game and have signed Mustafa Amini, one of the most technically gifted Australian youth players in generations.

We Mustafa had a look at this Amini kid as well.

Teams like Dortmund are already ahead of the game and have signed Mustafa Amini, one of the most technically gifted Australian youth players in generations.

Amini might be rubbish but it's worth a try

Agree, with just a little bit extra he could be another Flamini

Guest bimpy474

I heard, "weve had a young defender on trial for a few weeks, and Im telling you now, we like what we see from the lad, hes got alot of potential and we think hes going to be a star" at the time i was pretty certain it was Good he was talking about, and if its true that weve agreed a fee for him, i think that it would have been he who he was talking about.

Could have been i suppose mate ;), although i thought Good came in after that Radio appearance. At least we have signed a decent youngster whichever one he was talking about, now for some senior players...:)

Agree, with just a little bit extra he could be another Flamini

;D

I never got it from twitter or I would have put it in Dave's most hated thread, he hates twitter so much he lurks on there all day.

:D

I don't hate Twitter at all, I hate the utter shite that is spread on there by clueless cunts. There's an important distinction there.

Where did you get it from, out of interest?