NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Remy isn't play tonight for OM, apparently it's due to an injury but who knows since an unnamed English club has agreed a fee with OM.

Hasn't he been out injured for months?

I didn't know that, thought something might have been in it.

Guest Spiria

French media speaks about Tottenham for Remy but nothing sure.

A Spurs fan who usually finds out Spurs info on another forum I go on says it was a Redknapp thing and they have no interest in him now.

I suppose we will see but Marseille ask too much for Remy I think.

A Spurs fan who usually finds out Spurs info on another forum I go on says it was a Redknapp thing and they have no interest in him now.

I suppose we will see but Marseille ask too much for Remy I think.

Well it was reported yesterday that they have agreed a fee with a Premiership club so some club out there has met their price tag and I don't see it being Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, or Liverpool so therefor I would assume that if we really wanted him then we could compete with the price tag.

Seems legit.

Remy isn't play tonight for OM, apparently it's due to an injury but who knows since an unnamed English club has agreed a fee with OM.

Has this actually been confirmed?

What do you think? :lol:

Seems legit.

Nah he does come out with some info from Spurs from time to time, not just about transfer targets but also about their stadium plans.

Seems legit.

Nah he does come out with some info from Spurs from time to time, not just about transfer targets but also about their stadium plans.

Is he called Martin Jol my any chance?

Seems legit.

Is he called Martin Jol my any chance?

My guess is Martin Lol.

He's coming.

http://www.looneypalace.com/img01/soon-meme15.jpg

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/08/13/newcastle-stars-restless-at-slow-transfer-progress-72703-31611284/

NEWCASTLE United hope to tie up a deal for Vurnon Anita in time for the Premier League’s big kick-off – and high-profile Toon stars have made their feelings clear they wish to see more new faces.

Some of United’s key senior figures have held a transfer strategy meeting in a bid to finally make a significant breakthrough in the market, and the long chase could well be concluded this week.

The Chronicle understands that senior United stars have also approached Toon chiefs for some clarity over why the squad hasn’t been bolstered so far this summer.

It is believed that the likes of Yohan Cabaye and Papiss Cisse were mystified as to why Newcastle have been so far unable to land France international right-back Mathieu Debuchy of Lille, or Holland and Ajax midfielder Anita.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/08/13/newcastle-stars-restless-at-slow-transfer-progress-72703-31611284/

NEWCASTLE United hope to tie up a deal for Vurnon Anita in time for the Premier League’s big kick-off – and high-profile Toon stars have made their feelings clear they wish to see more new faces.

Some of United’s key senior figures have held a transfer strategy meeting in a bid to finally make a significant breakthrough in the market, and the long chase could well be concluded this week.

The Chronicle understands that senior United stars have also approached Toon chiefs for some clarity over why the squad hasn’t been bolstered so far this summer.

It is believed that the likes of Yohan Cabaye and Papiss Cisse were mystified as to why Newcastle have been so far unable to land France international right-back Mathieu Debuchy of Lille, or Holland and Ajax midfielder Anita.

http://www.alt-gifts.com/assets/images/product/large/3790.jpg

http://www.alt-gifts.com/assets/images/product/large/3790.jpg

:lol:

"Mystified"  :lol:

Remy, Anita and Debuchy would actually be a dream window for us. Would strengthen us massively both in quality of first team and depth. With those three players we could really put up a challange as outsiders for top4.

I'd possibly wank to to the death if we got those three in with no outgoings.

Remy, Anita and Debuchy would actually be a dream window for us. Would strengthen us massively both in quality of first team and depth. With those three players we could really put up a challange as outsiders for top4.

If we sign those three (and lose no-one) the spunk will fill the drains  :lol: