NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I'm not man enough for this ITK s***.

So he initially said NUFC, and then just went on to say an English club?

He seemed he was sure about it, but after the commercial he just said vague things about "lots of clubs want him but he wants to go to England", without mentioning you.

What is the name of this c***? Trying to organise a jihad.

Fucking right, he better watch his letterbox.

He seemed he was sure about it, but after the commercial he just said vague things about "lots of clubs want him but he wants to go to England", without mentioning you.

Ok, but when you rewound it he definitely said it was us?

I'm trying to watch it online again, they upload the show afterward. It was quite fast but I'm sure he said "he'll go to Newcastle" before the break.

Simpson for another year :anguish:

If we play 4-3-3 then Simpson's weaknesses won't be as obvious as day imo.

Won't?

In that he won't really be doing anything of note. If our midfield 3 and attacking 3 just do their thing, then Simpson won't be as involved in the game.

Perch should be our starting right back.

No chance. Perch isnt a full back as far as I can see. No good going forward and not suited defensively. Never seen him impress there. Think he fits in so much better in a central midfield role, his positioning is good in the middle and he's tough in the tackle and thats where he impressed last season. Glad to have him as a squad player and cover in the middle but not at full back.

Thanks to this thread's recent developments...expect to see Tweets along the lines of:

@daftcuntsplayingitk

Our source in Barcelona has revealed Ibrahim Afellay is heading over to #NUFC to finalise transfer.

Watch it go :snod:

Someone has just tweeted of our interest now... €4m loan fee...  :lol:

Ok, but when you rewound it he definitely said it was us?

I'm trying to watch it online again, they upload the show afterward. It was quite fast but I'm sure he said "he'll go to Newcastle" before the break.

Not that i think Cabaye will go but perhaps Affellay is the contingency plan in case Cabaye does go.

Basically for those who don't want to squint, that article says we've decided to call time on attempts to strengthen the defence or midfield. Says we believe we've done enough to prevent our 'blue-chip' players from leaving. Says only strikers are on the agenda and Carroll tops the wishlist. Also says that unless Lille relent on their asking price for Debuchy we've ruled it out, as well as deciding not to follow up an enquiry about Van Der Wiel after hearing his wage demands.

Simpson for another year :anguish:

If we play 4-3-3 then Simpson's weaknesses won't be as obvious as day imo.

Thing is we won't, Pardew has made that quite clear. Unless injuries occur of course.

Just so disappointing that we had the opportunity to buy a RB who could help in attack but for another year we are stuck with Simpson.

No offense to the lad, he's a decent defender but he offers nothing going forward and it could have so easily been fixed.

Oh well.

Basically for those who don't want to squint, that article says we've decided to call time on attempts to strengthen the defence or midfield. Says we believe we've done enough to prevent our 'blue-chip' players from leaving. Says only strikers are on the agenda and Carroll tops the wishlist. Also says that unless Lille relent on their asking price for Debuchy we've ruled it out, as well as deciding not to follow up an enquiry about Van Der Wiel after hearing his wage demands.

Is that not a slight contradiction there?

Is that not a slight contradiction there?

I assume they're saying that unless Lille come back to us then it won't happen.

Guest bimpy474

Hello, an hour playing Mass Effect 2 and our permanently downhill roller coaster thread seems to have taken an uphill ride.

Afellay to us. Well if this doesn't happen i shall in the words of Liara T'Soni, afellay VI with my mind.