NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Excellent. Sounds like Dummett has made the most of his time up there, so I hope this lad sees some significant playing time as well. I know it's a two-bit league and all, but getting the first team experience is far far better than playing in the reserves.

mate of mine's piped up saying pardew has said ashley admitted f***ing up in the summer window not signing anyone, there a link to those quotes anywhere?

News to me like Mr, where did he hear that from?

Guest pont-toon

interested in a french centre half who plays for Valenciennes by the name of Isimat Nicholas-Mirin according to french site le10sport.

Now theres a name out of the blue! Never heard of the kid

Article basically says he's close to joining Liverpool but staying with Valenciennes until the end of the season. We are also interested and they need to sell at least 1 player this transfer window.

interested in a french centre half who plays for Valenciennes by the name of Isimat Nicholas-Mirin according to french site le10sport.

Now theres a name out of the blue! Never heard of the kid

Named in the IBWM Top 100 players aged 21 or under in the world t'other week.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-and-newcastle-chase-france-defender-1510067

Liverpool and Newcastle are competing for France Under-21 defender Nicolas Isimat Mirin.

The Paris-born defender has helped unfancied Valenciennes to sixth in Ligue 1.

A product of France’s Clairefontaine academy, £3m Isimat Mirin (above) is under contract until 2014.

His agent Mikkel Beck said: “Nicolas is ambitious. He wants to join a really big club and win trophies.”

So much for that then.

Because he's young don't mean he wouldn't be capable of doing a job straight away.

Bigi has been an example of that and bigi is 3 years younger than this lad.

Anyone with experience of playing week in week out in a major league is good enough for me.

I would prefer Douglas but beggars cant be choosers in this situation as we need defenders asap.