NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Yayyy another player we don't need.

Really? It's not a priority but as long as it doesn't get in the way of getting others in which I doubt it would, then genuine competition/quality replacement for Tiote would be welcome.

Aye it would but i'm not confident in the board getting Sissoko on a pre-contract, CB and a FWD in the next 20 days if they do then fair play but i really can't see it.

People complaining about squad depth and then complaining that we are looking to bring another player in.

Signing a player for a position we are strong in tbf, besides no one will complain if we sign a CB and a FWD on top of Sissoko.

As i said Sissoko would be a good signing but i would be concerned that we would focus too much on this and not sign a FWD and CB.

Really we should be signing all 3 but i don't have much confidence that the board are capable, good example of how much of a farce they are that signing one player means signing others are less likely.

Be happy with Cissoko even if we have plenty there.

We could get away with

Cissoko

Mbwia or Douglas

Striker

That would be the bare minimum like. 

Ideally

2 Strikers

Sissoko

2 CH

1 left Back

Yeah right

Aly.

Moussa

Although Bigi has impressed in parts this season he was never supposed to be playing this often, buying Sissoko would allow those younger midfielders to go out on loan which they badly need.

Although Bigi has impressed in parts this season he was never supposed to be playing this often, buying Sissoko would allow those younger midfielders to go out on loan which they badly need.

Bigi needs to go out on loan to a top championship side.  He'll be very very good in a few years.

Guest neesy111

Bigi needs to go out on loan to a top championship side.  He'll be very very good in a few years.

He could be playing for one in 8 months anycase......

He could be playing for one in 8 months anycase......

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=939839&t=o

He looks like he will top quality in a few years, his work rate, ball retention and use of the ball are class at times. Still naive and agree a loan would be good, but the money we paid looks an absolute bargain