NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I think MA has realised he dropped a major bollock in the summer. He is now going all out to put it right, and spending last summers money, as well as January's money, and this summers money now, to get shit loads of players in to make sure we stay in the league and get the TV money. Then we don't need to spend very much in the summer. That's my take on it.

Am I being stupid?

Sissoko is exactly the player we need. A midfielder with a terrific engine and is a true box to box guy. Whenever I've randomly watched him play I've always liked the fact that he moves with the ball and has a presence to his play.

Anita - Sissoko

----Cabaye-----

Bringing in Debuchy and having Santon both finally give us some excellent attacking width. Hopefully this allows us to dominate the centre of the park at the same time with the added width.

Could we possibly play Tiote in behind that group to sit then essentially give HBA and Cabaye permission to attack and roam? Cisse literally on the pitch to score and do nothing else? Or say Tiote is out you give Marv and HBA permission to create havoc with Cabaye Sissoko and Anita in charge of dominating the midfield.