NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8391020/

"I will wait until the end of the season and decide what to do," said Sissoko.

"I might stay here, who knows. In football, strange things happen.

"Newcastle are a good team with some French players, so they are attractive to me, but at the end of the season we will see what happens."

Wants that tasty signing on fee he'll be getting as a free agent.

Sounds like he'll be getting it at Newcastle too.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

Better news for #nufc: my understanding is agent of Moussa Sissoko on Tyneside today. Also represents a striker by the name of Cheick Diabate (Bordeaux). Not sure if they're looking at pre-contract for summer or not. Over-shadowed by Colo news obv.

Better news for #nufc: my understanding is agent of Moussa Sissoko on Tyneside today. Also represents a striker by the name of Cheick Diabate (Bordeaux). Not sure if they're looking at pre-contract for summer or not. Over-shadowed by Colo news obv.

Pre contract for the summer won't help anyone.

Diabate :anguish:

Would be a good signing if it is Sissoko but again its not a player we need right now, get some defenders in FFS.

well the good news it won't be right now! No way Ashley would spend money to get a player when he can get him for free 6 months later

Would be a good signing if it is Sissoko but again its not a player we need right now, get some defenders in FFS.

well the good news it won't be right now! No way Ashley would spend money to get a player when he can get him for free 6 months later

Aye, just getting a bit frustrated with the lack of perceived activity for defenders :lol:

Aye, just getting a bit frustrated with the lack of perceived activity for defenders :lol:

what 2 left backs being linked not enough for you  :huff:

http://images.wikia.com/theslenderman/images/7/7a/No-meme-rag-face.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/theslenderman/images/7/7a/No-meme-rag-face.jpg

http://img.skysports.com/08/01/218x298/MikeAshley_621291.jpg

Is Diabete not very good like? Not the type of striker we need?

At least if he scores journos can say we gave the opposition diabetes.

:lol: Alreet GeJon.

Ruined the immense joke I was about to make tbh  :huff: