NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Wonder if he is in the Anson...they have a fine selection of wines now.

:lol: What?

i kid you not...they were putting signs up advertising the wines...free wifi ss well

Oh right. :lol: I was in there a few weeks back like, it's not that bad a pub now really.

Hmm, this Sissoko in Wallsend stuff's becoming too strong to ignore.

Especially as he just played against St Etienne about an hour ago.

Must have been on a quick flight, I heard reports he was trying on Roman attire at Segedunum earlier on in the day.

Hmm, this Sissoko in Wallsend stuff's becoming too strong to ignore.

Especially as he just played against St Etienne about an hour ago.

Was Aubameyang playing?

Just had a text from the owner of Aroma Pizza saying he's put an order in for a 9-inch "All Meat" for collection.  This is really happening.

do not sign...should have went to pizza cottage

I heard he was laying low in Wallsend Buffs Club.

Not being funny like but Sissoko would stand out a mile in The Buffs, the only chance he would have of laying low would be giving out lollies and Lynx in the toilets of The Klub.

It's the first place I'd look.

Just had a text from the owner of Aroma Pizza saying he's put an order in for a 9-inch "All Meat" for collection.  This is really happening.

do not sign...should have went to pizza cottage

If he wants the shits aye. The Whitley Bay one is like having Colonic irrigation the next day.

"During the 2-2 draw with Toulouse, Newcastle paved the way to the transfer of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. At half-time, in the presidential rooms of Geoffroy Guichard, the scout sent by the English club met up with the representatives of the Gabon striker's entourage. A source to the club, however, said that on Friday no offer had been made."

"During the 2-2 draw with Toulouse, Newcastle paved the way to the transfer of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. At half-time, in the presidential rooms of Geoffroy Guichard, the scout sent by the English club met up with the representatives of the Gabon striker's entourage. A source to the club, however, said that on Friday no offer had been made."

:lol:

Or ever will be