NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest reefatoon

Lorient have turned down #NUFC approach for Aliadiere. "His wife misses England but Jeremie will be here on Feb 1," C Gourcuff told L'Equipe

Just tell your wife to piss off over to England, then say you have to leave for "personal Reasons"  Seems to be the in thing to do.

Lorient have turned down #NUFC approach for Aliadiere. "His wife misses England but Jeremie will be here on Feb 1," C Gourcuff told L'Equipe

Just tell your wife to piss off over to England, then say you have to leave for "personal Reasons"  Seems to be the in thing to do.

Or not since he's shit.

Guest Roger Kint

Are the club not wanting to get a CB in or is out scouting network not able to find one?

You know we dont ring up the Sun before scouting players right? Just because you havent read it in the papers doesnt mean its not happening :lol:

Are the club not wanting to get a CB in or is out scouting network not able to find one?

Aye i'm sure Pards wants Willo and Saylor as only CB's. :lol: As for scouting network we have been linked with enough names because they haven't come don't mean we can't find any it more likely means we have been priced out, or in the Vertonghen scenario that a club with more money and closer to CL aspirations wanted him.

Do you take random news stories from unreliable stories to represent the intentions of our club?

Aliadiere is 29 and had scored more than five league goals in season one time in his career. To be fair, he's done well for a Lorient team that is performing well this season, but he's not good enough (though he would be our second best forward if he came).

Guest neesy111

You know we dont ring up the Sun before scouting players right? Just because you havent read it in the papers doesnt mean its not happening :lol:

I'm not talking about anything to do with transfer rumours, just seemed to be the best place to pose the question.  I'm saying it's been 18 months since we needed a 4th CB at the club, Pardew spoken many times last season and this season about getting one in, but it seems we are no closer to getting one.  Why is that?

Guest neesy111

Aye i'm sure Pards wants Willo and Saylor as only CB's. :lol: As for scouting network we have been linked with enough names because they haven't come don't mean we can't find any it more likely means we have been priced out, or in the Vertonghen scenario that a club with more money and closer to CL aspirations wanted him.

Then the club is not prepared to buy a CB then if it's getting priced out all the time?

Guest neesy111

Do you take random news stories from unreliable stories to represent the intentions of our club?

Aliadiere is 29 and had scored more than five league goals in season one time in his career. To be fair, he's done well for a Lorient team that is performing well this season, but he's not good enough (though he would be our second best forward if he came).

I'm actually not talking about rumours.  Just didn't know where to put the question? :undecided:

Then the club is not prepared to buy a CB then if it's getting priced out all the time?

I was talking about in previous windows tbf, if we don't buy one this time regardless of price then they are a f*cking joke.

I was talking about in previous windows tbf, if we don't buy one this time regardless of price then they are a f*cking joke.

Need driving out by any means if they don't

I'm actually not talking about rumours.  Just didn't know where to put the question? :undecided:

Honestly, the club has known we were short and targeted the position as shown by the failed pursuit of Mariappa our first season in the league as well as the Sol Campbell experiment. With the team doing so well last season and Perch probably showing himself as an adequate fourth choice in the eyes of management it became less of a priority I suppose.

Even still, we seem to have been actively pursuing defenders. Any problems with this club recently have been related to financial inflexibility, reluctance to pursue beyond Carr's first recommendation, and execution in terms of negotiation and actually completing transfers. I don't think our problem has been intention.