NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

It's good if we can start getting a reputation around europe as a decent club for young, promising players to move to.  Fair enough, we might not keep them for too long but we'll get a few good seasons out of them, keep us ticking over financially and hopefully allow us to progress and push on.

that's the spirit :lol:

Guest NobbyOhNobby

David Berman and his wife, core members (minus Stephen Malkmus) of one of my favorite bands, Silver Jews.

They've let Peter Sutcliffe start a band in prison? This country...........

It's good if we can start getting a reputation around europe as a decent club for young, promising players to move to.  Fair enough, we might not keep them for too long but we'll get a few good seasons out of them, keep us ticking over financially and hopefully allow us to progress and push on.

that's the spirit :lol:

The Arsenal model :snod:

Guest Howaythetoon

Every manager we've had has ludicrously bigged up players. I remember Bobby making out that Jenas would be the best midfielder in the world one day, and that LuaLua would eventually get 30 a season.

Did he fuck say those things. He did say Jenas has the potential to be anything he wants.

Every manager we've had has ludicrously bigged up players. I remember Bobby making out that Jenas would be the best midfielder in the world one day, and that LuaLua would eventually get 30 a season.

Did he f*** say those things. He did say Jenas has the potential to be anything he wants.

Speaking of Sir Bobby, here is an old Four Four Two interview with him....

http://fourfourtwo.com/interviews/one-on-one/224/article.aspx

Did he f*** say those things. He did say Jenas has the potential to be anything he wants.

Wonderful

Miss you Sir Bobby  :(

:)

"I never picked up the real Cockney accent, all that apple and stairs stuff"

:lol: :smitten:

Guest gasusoca

What is the point in bringing in promising young players from Europe.

Anybody been to the reserves recently and seen the long ball stuff that Donachie makes them play?

Look at the blokes CV  - followed Joe Royle around and then was punted by Milwall - would you really come to Newcastle United if you had the choice to go somewhere else?

What is the point in bringing in promising young players from Europe.

Anybody been to the reserves recently and seen the long ball stuff that Donachie makes them play?

Look at the blokes CV  - followed Joe Royle around and then was punted by Milwall - would you really come to Newcastle United if you had the choice to go somewhere else?

It's about time we were teaching them the same system at all levels, prepares them better for the first team.

the reserves don't play long ball stuff,  if anything they overplay and get caught in the wrong areas.

Although on Tuesday against Chelsea they did 2nd half however that was more with the fact we went 3 up top and all big lads.

the reserves don't play long ball stuff,  if anything they overplay and get caught in the wrong areas.

Although on Tuesday against Chelsea they did 2nd half however that was more with the fact we went 3 up top and all big lads.

Under 18's and down don't either from what I've seen. :dontknow:

Right seeing as last few days Ba, Tiote and Krul are leaving for Chelsea according to the wonderful media.......

Who will be on the national media back page tomorrow?

Place your votes ! I think Xisco and Simpson in a package worth 20m would be a fine piece of business for them.

Right seeing as last few days Ba, Tiote and Krul are leaving for Chelsea according to the wonderful media.......

Who will be on the national media back page tomorrow?

Place your votes ! I think Xisco and Simpson in a package worth 20m would be a fine piece of business for them.

we're overdue a colo to liverpool reheat of a story