NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Pardew out.

Be careful of what you wish for  :)

I've wanted him out for a while, past few days I've thought 'fuck that .. if he goes Kinnear will be in charge' ... but the fact his top target is Bent is pissing me off.  Think I'd still like him to go and see what happens, things can't get much worse...can they? :undecided:

Remy meets Carr's recommendation, yet also has PL experience for Pardew. Ashley loves a good clause as well. Only problem is that Kinnear cant mess up his name. Deal off.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_gwj8EDmvZ2U-muGKhRLogp0GPLfLEgn_KJvRNt4oz9xloME36w

http://www.chemistmart.com/images/Rennie%20Dual%20Action%20Tablets.jpg

Remy meets Carr's recommendation, yet also has PL experience for Pardew. Ashley loves a good clause as well. Only problem is that Kinnear cant mess up his name. Deal off.

more of a problem could be others have seen the same and a) could be prepared to pay him more, b) in a better position than us, c) we may not like to go back to him after he turned us down last season.

more of a problem could be others have seen the same and a) could be prepared to pay him more, b) in a better position than us, c) we may not like to go back to him after he turned us down last season.

d) He has been accused of rape and could be facing a spell in prison

His first meeting with Kinnear was said to be cordial, with the club’s new director of football much less strident than he has been in public.

i do wonder if the way kinnear has been carrying on is some crude attempt to deflect the press away from pardew because of how utterly horrible he was in interviews last year

maybe they see the dof role as taking the heat from the press as well as other stuff...kinnear spouts shite to anyone who will listen theoretically leaving pardew to concentrate on his side of things....

glass half full perspective obviously

We're signing Darren Bent...Graham Carr's resigning....JFK personally scuppered the Douglas deal....I think it might be a good idea to avoid football talk for the next few days because it's getting difficult to separate the bullshit from fact.

We need a bloody striker who can bring other people into the game, it's so obvious it's scary. Darren Bent is probably one of the worst strikers at doing that. He's a goalscorer yes, but ask any Tottenham, Sunderland or Villa fan and they'll say he scored goals at the detriment to the overall play of their team.

C'mon!!, how can scoring goals be to the detriment of the team in any way  :lol:

Does sound like Bent is a genuine target unfortunately.

Then we must be selling Cisse. In any case there's so much rubbish flying around based on nothing more than rumour, it's not worth taking seriously until we see something solid.

We need a bloody striker who can bring other people into the game, it's so obvious it's scary. Darren Bent is probably one of the worst strikers at doing that. He's a goalscorer yes, but ask any Tottenham, Sunderland or Villa fan and they'll say he scored goals at the detriment to the overall play of their team.

C'mon!!, how can scoring goals be to the detriment of the team in any way  :lol:

Pretty obviously. You score goals but you don't contribute in open play and/or help to bring out the best in the team as a whole.

Then we must be selling Cisse. In any case there's so much rubbish flying around based on nothing more than rumour, it's not worth taking seriously until we see something solid.

Hopefully it doesn't mean that, we do need more forwards. As much as I don't really want Bent, he is a proven PL goalscorer and could do 'alright'.

Personally I would build everything around Cisse though, and sign someone who can run the channels and drop deep etc. And then possible a backup for Cisse who is happy not to play every game.

Then we must be selling Cisse.

this would preclude anyone at the club being able to understand that both of them are lone strikers and under no circumstances whatsoever should be played together

cisse-bent front 2 all season it is then

Guest Lalasialex

Let's see what happens next, but I don't have high hopes for next season, bring on the alcohol

The alcohol is on standby any outcome! Cheers