NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

You've got to be kidding me. Highly rated centre half who we seem to have tracked for years becomes available on a free, deal is nearly done and then this joker comes in and cancels it immediately. He's probably never seem him play and thinks 'Brazilian centre half, nah they're all rubbish, where's John Scales' number....'

This transfer window is just going to be a total car crash isn't it. I can see a French revolt, lower league fodder and some bang average cast off's from premier league.

If we go backwards something needs to happen next season, we can't just sit in silence and let them drag this club through the mud again

Can only imagine the power JoKin' wields over transfers if he's able to veto what would likely be a transfer approved by both Pardew and Carr.

Presumably his name is too straightforward.

Prob called him Doughnut in negotiations.

Can't wait to see who Kinnear has "identified". Happy f***ing days.

Exactly.

What the fuck is this man ffs.  We blatantly wanted him for ages, chasing him for over a year(?) then this dying cunt comes in and within a day of being announced DOF Douglas' suddenly not right for us? Fuck off and die man. fucks sake.

Guest bimpy474

Douglas hasn't exactly been fussed over by the bigger clubs, Wage demands and actually not being that good in the season just gone.

In no way is this an endorsement of JFK, the way the Sky story sounds scares the shit out me. He should be listening to Carr before he decides who should and shouldn't come in.