NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I'd love us to have a bunch of glory hunting fans.  What drives Man Utd and Liverpools huge revenues isn't mancs or scousers, it's those glory fans that everyone is so happy to denigrate.

Chelsea and Man City are growing in global stature with their success and people all over the world are starting to support them.  Hell, some of the parents here are even Arsenal fans.  That's the kind of profile we need if we want to play with the big boys.

We have a relatively high amount compared to many, unfortunately from a revenue perspective it came 5-10 years too early.

I know. I've been to Asia/wherever.

I'm just saying compared to a lot of middling PL teams we have a reasonable amount. This place is testament amount to that. It's obviously dwarfed by CL teams + Liverpool

Guest neesy111

I'd love us to have a bunch of glory hunting fans.  What drives Man Utd and Liverpools huge revenues isn't mancs or scousers, it's those glory fans that everyone is so happy to denigrate.

Chelsea and Man City are growing in global stature with their success and people all over the world are starting to support them.  Hell, some of the parents here are even Arsenal fans.  That's the kind of profile we need if we want to play with the big boys.

We have a relatively high amount compared to many, unfortunately from a revenue perspective it came 5-10 years too early.

:thup:

I still believe if we had won the title in 95/96 and sustained our position at the top of the league, we'd be in the top 10-15 clubs in the world.

I forgive him slightly for that in that he had a good season with Swansea and he might have been confident enough to believe he would get in the team. Plus they probably told him whatever he wanted to hear then gave him the £££££

Still your right it was a little naive to join them in the first place.

If Scott Sinclair had any sense then I would suspect he's requested a transfer as he hasn't got a hope of being a regular at Man City.

Same could be said about joining them in the first place.

Maybe he thought he had a chance to start, seeing as Milner continues to get run-outs.

If Scott Sinclair had any sense then I would suspect he's requested a transfer as he hasn't got a hope of being a regular at Man City.

Same could be said about joining them in the first place.

Maybe he thought he had a chance to start, seeing as Milner continues to get run-outs.

Possibly I guess, good thing to have confidence in your ability I suppose. Still, now he knows.

Force fans onto a site advertising your clothing crap if they want the latest news yeah, be useful if they'd proof read the title.

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/39514500.jpg

Guest bimpy474

Force fans onto a site advertising your clothing crap if they want the latest news yeah, be useful if they'd proof read the title.

Tbh that's like any site you go to, always advertising what i've looked at as well. It's as if they know :lol: