NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

In recent times, which newcastle transfer window would you say was the most frustrating?

The one when we only got Bowyer on a free or this one.

Bowyer for me, although this one has the potential to be awful it still has time to be OK as well.

The Anita one was a missed opportunity as well.

In recent times, which newcastle transfer window would you say was the most frustrating?

Bowyer, last summer >> Summer '08 >>> January '09 >>>>>> most others have been passable or good.

This one and last years without doubt. That Bowyer one was bad but we were relying on Champ League qualification imo. If we'd gone through to the group stages we'd have seen more players.

I just wish they would do something. JFK is a joke, spent a few weeks of his job out of the area speaking to staff members on the phone, went on holiday, and has been back for a week and a half now and done nothing to bring anyone in.

It wasn't too bad until we sold Milner and replaced him with 2 shit nobodies. Still needed more players.

People are forgetting Guthrie btw.

I remember being so positive after the draw at Old Trafford and then winning at the Ricoh despite playing most of the game with no forward, and Milner being far and away the best player on the pitch. 2 days later Milner had gone and a week later KK had followed.

06/07 was bad like. Spent all summer 'scouting' Kuyt to replace Shearer, then also needed to replace Owen, signed Duff for the hell of it, nearly pissed off Martins' agent when Roeder said we were checking the age thing, signing Rossi on loan and never using him, getting lucky with Sibierski....Srnicek & Bernard returning...trying to push Milner out so we could afford Viduka on deadline day, even sending him down to Birmingham only to call it off, then spending the January chasing Piquionne & Babel to end up with only Onyewu on loan. Horrible season.

06/07 was bad like. Spent all summer 'scouting' Kuyt to replace Shearer, then also needed to replace Owen, signed Duff for the hell of it, nearly pissed off Martins' agent when Roeder said we were checking the age thing, signing Rossi on loan and never using him, getting lucky with Sibierski....Srnicek & Bernard returning...trying to push Milner out so we could afford Viduka on deadline day, even sending him down to Birmingham only to call it off, then spending the January chasing Piquionne & Babel to end up with only Onyewu on loan. Horrible season.

Aye, I fucking hated that one. Have grown increasingly apathetic with every transfer window ever since. I think this summer is the least I've ever cared because, really, it won't make a great deal of difference who we sign.

Aye, I fucking hated that one. Have grown increasingly apathetic with every transfer window ever since. I think this summer is the least I've ever cared because, really, it won't make a great deal of difference who we sign.

I think that's spot on. Genuinely apathetic about the start of the season here, been enjoying the cricket and just trying to avoid all the summer transfer nonsense.

Think the only way to cope might be to start treating NUFC's season like a series of Dream Team - tune in to watch it once a week, enjoy the drama then forget about it until the next episode.

We as well as Pardew are being trolled, Shola is staying because we won't be signing any fker, even when Cisse is sold on deadline day.

JFK & Ashley must be in fkn kinks every day over this.

We as well as Pardew are being trolled, Shola is staying because we won't be signing ant fker, even when Cisse is sold on deadline day.

JFK & Ashley must be in fkn kinks every day over this.

Froggy?