NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Bardsley is shit, a thug and a massive cunt. He'd get dogs abuse from both side if he came here. I'd never support the gigantic fuckwit if he came here, I hope no one else would.

Bardsley is s***, a thug and a massive c***. He'd get dogs abuse from both side if he came here. I'd never support the gigantic fuckwit if he came here, I hope no one else would.

I'm with you. Don't think I hate a footballer more than that gigantic cock wipe.

Guest bimpy474

What was the point in sending Tav on loan if we going to sign this cock as cover, load of bollocks like.

Always thought Bardsley was a decent fullback, usually one of the mackems' better players, and has a goal in him too, which would be a massive novelty.

We don't actually have a lot of cover at RB of you consider Santon doesn't look comfortable there and Perch and Simpson have gone.

Guest bimpy474

Always thought Bardsley was a decent fullback, usually one of the mackems' better players, and has a goal in him too, which would be a massive novelty.

We don't actually have a lot of cover at RB of you consider Santon doesn't look comfortable there and Perch and Simpson have gone.

I'd say Mapou and Anita are cover enough, considering Anita and Mapou don't seem 1st choices, despite the fact they should both be in the team ahead of Saylor and Tiote.

So we're down to needing 'a player... or two', we're in 'good shape' and have got 'a strong squad'.

What changed?

Doesn't sound like anything has changed to me - he was a bare-faced liar last season and still is.

So we're down to needing 'a player... or two', we're in 'good shape' and have got 'a strong squad'.

What changed?

Think most of that is just Pardew trying to keep morale up, other managers do it all the time.

I don't think anything he says are any indication of what signings we will or won't make.

He doesn't have a clue honestly, like the rest of us.

What changed?

Pardew isn't seen as responsible for transfers anymore so can have a little whinge and get away with it.

What changed?

Doesn't sound like anything has changed to me - he was a bare-faced liar last season and still is.

Yup, fucking pathetic.

We needed at least 4-5 players to see us alright next season. However, any decent players we get in will soon be fucking ruined by this imposter.

I'm pretty confident the Bardsley stuff is just paper chatter like.

Would be quite a departure from signing French internationals.

Meh French international, Scottish international. Close enough.

What changed?

Yup, f***ing pathetic.

We needed at least 4-5 players to see us alright next season. However, any decent players we get in will soon be f***ing ruined by this imposter.

No we don't.

Guest LucasUnger

Get remy in, on loan or at 6.9, wait for gomis when remy is here they will sell at 8 mil € when the transfer window comes to an end.

If the rest of the team stays. I would love us to go for ince for 8 mil. And that would be it (in a perfect world ^^)

I haven’t spoken to Joe over the past couple of days.

I have been letting him and Mike get on with it, but I will check with him tomorrow, to see where we are up to.

What could possibly go wrong?