NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Thauvin saying he is too young to move to England and wants to go to Marseille.

Shame that Lille have said they won't sell to Marseille under any circumstances.

well thats awkward. Not sure we should be in for him anyway, to want to leave a club before you've even played for them is not a good character reference

Newcastle United Will Target Lyon Playmaker If Yohan Cabaye ...

caughtoffside-37 minutes agoShare

Newcastle have identified Lyon playmaker Yoan Gourcuff as a possible replacement for Yohan Cabaye, who is keen on a move to Arsenal, CaughtOffside ...

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/08/20/newcastle-united-will-target-lyon-playmaker-if-yohan-cabaye-leaves-st-james-park/

Has there been any semi-concrete developments since .com broke the story this lunchtime? Like, do we definitely have people in France etc?

Sewelly's been taking pics of Pards, Kinnear and Carr at Nice airport :lol:

So yeah we definitely have people over there.

Clubcall made a vague reference about us being after Lassana Diarra, I can't afford the £1.50 per minute to find out the full story but if anyone is wonga'd up I can give you the number?

He's just signed for Locomotive Moscow I think.

That.

Clubcall made a vague reference about us being after Lassana Diarra, I can't afford the £1.50 per minute to find out the full story but if anyone is wonga'd up I can give you the number?

He's just signed for Locomotive Moscow I think.

That.

:( I would have chipped in 75p a minute too.