NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Of course we're not going to fly out there to meet Cabaye's fucking agents. We must be looking to tie up a deal, Gomis would be one I would imagine. If there's anoter one in the pipeline that's a bonus.

Of course we're not going to fly out there to meet Cabaye's fucking agents. We must be looking to tie up a deal, Gomis would be one I would imagine. If there's anoter one in the pipeline that's a bonus.

Of course.  :lol:

From nufc.com:

Arrivals:

Movement

Less than two weeks before the transfer window closes - and boosted by an influx of funds from the expected sale of Yohan Cabaye - we understand that NUFC officials are currently overseas, concluding permanent deals to sign two players. More as we get it...   

Is bullshit .com, once when I was bored I emailed them pretending to be a stockbroker saying Ashley had just bought enough shares to force a mandatory purchase of the rest of the shares with some bullshit reasoning and made up graphs, luckily for them later that day he did but I'd just made it up, made them look like they had an exclusive way before all the other news sources.  I remember being on here in stitches cause you all changed the thread title at the time quoting .com.

:lol:

WAT

as stated i reckon they might be there to talk to reps from PSG and Monaco if they have any interest...ashley has previous for it, if they can fake their way into 20m plus it'd be worth the few hundred quid for the flight from their perspective

also for deals for new players mind you, i just mean not exclusively

Cabaye's agents would row here on a dinghy to get their cut when he moves, we hardly need to go cap in hand to them. Although knowing our lot I can understand why some might think we would.

Cabaye's agents would row here on a dinghy to get their cut when he moves, we hardly need to go cap in hand to them. Although knowing our lot I can understand why some might think we would.

I hope you are right (Of course :lol:) but I think alternatively we'd row on a makeshift raft made from Sports Direct bags glue together with Mike's spunk to get a deal sorted if its over £20m and from a French club.

I remain baffled as to why any of our "reps" would travel to France in relation to an offer for Cabaye?

I can see why they would go to conduct negotiations in order to buy someone but To sell a player? Surely any "personals" would be between the agent & the buying club? any contact with NUFC need by by phone / videolink etc?

I remain baffled as to why any of our "reps" would travel to France in relation to an offer for Cabaye?

I can see why they would go to conduct negotiations in order to buy someone but To sell a player? Surely any "personals" would be between the agent & the buying club? any contact with NUFC need by by phone / videolink etc?

Don't think they would, more likely to be buying Gomis or someone else.

Of course we're not going to fly out there to meet Cabaye's f***ing agents. We must be looking to tie up a deal, Gomis would be one I would imagine. If there's anoter one in the pipeline that's a bonus.

I hope you are right (Of course :lol:) but I think alternatively we'd row on a makeshift raft made from Sports Direct bags glue together with Mike's spunk to get a deal sorted if its over £20m and from a French club.

Didn't Ashley fly Carroll to Liverpool in his own helicopter, or am I making that up?

Guest bimpy474

Of course we're not going to fly out there to meet Cabaye's f***ing agents. We must be looking to tie up a deal, Gomis would be one I would imagine. If there's anoter one in the pipeline that's a bonus.

Didn't Ashley fly Carroll to Liverpool in his own helicopter, or am I making that up?

He did.

Guest bimpy474

Unless it PSG and we are trying to sort a player cash deal for Cabaye

just taking the old phrase of I'd drive him there myself for that price to the next logical level

I remain totally in the dark about this Gomis chap, other than reports I`ve read etc.

Please, if we end up signing you, don`t turn out to be a fuckng parcel.

I remain totally in the dark about this Gomis chap, other than reports I`ve read etc.

Please, if we end up signing you, don`t turn out to be a fuckng parcel.

I could do a job in DM to be fair, I have been called 'Vieira lite'.

From nufc.com:

Arrivals:

Movement

Less than two weeks before the transfer window closes - and boosted by an influx of funds from the expected sale of Yohan Cabaye - we understand that NUFC officials are currently overseas, concluding permanent deals to sign two players. More as we get it...   

Is bullshit .com, once when I was bored I emailed them pretending to be a stockbroker saying Ashley had just bought enough shares to force a mandatory purchase of the rest of the shares with some bullshit reasoning and made up graphs, luckily for them later that day he did but I'd just made it up, made them look like they had an exclusive way before all the other news sources.  I remember being on here in stitches cause you all changed the thread title at the time quoting .com.

Proof? :lol:

I'll have to have a look, dunno how long your inbox keeps emails.

Guest reefatoon

I love SSN calling it  "A high powered delegation from Newcastle United"

Is that just JFK on vodka redbulls?

http://www.dotgifs.com/pdata/t/l-2237.gif

From nufc.com:

Arrivals:

Movement

Proof? :lol:

I'll have to have a look, dunno how long your inbox keeps emails.

you don't know how long your inbox keeps emails yet you fooled people into believing a multi million pound takeover of NUFC...righto