NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

From nufc.com:

Arrivals:

Movement

Less than two weeks before the transfer window closes - and boosted by an influx of funds from the expected sale of Yohan Cabaye - we understand that NUFC officials are currently overseas, concluding permanent deals to sign two players. More as we get it...   

Is bullshit .com, once when I was bored I emailed them pretending to be a stockbroker saying Ashley had just bought enough shares to force a mandatory purchase of the rest of the shares with some bullshit reasoning and made up graphs, luckily for them later that day he did but I'd just made it up, made them look like they had an exclusive way before all the other news sources.  I remember being on here in stitches cause you all changed the thread title at the time quoting .com.

Proof? :lol:

I'll have to have a look, dunno how long your inbox keeps emails.

you don't know how long your inbox keeps emails yet you fooled people into believing a multi million pound takeover of NUFC...righto

:knuppel2:

From nufc.com:

Arrivals:

Movement

Less than two weeks before the transfer window closes - and boosted by an influx of funds from the expected sale of Yohan Cabaye - we understand that NUFC officials are currently overseas, concluding permanent deals to sign two players. More as we get it...   

Is bullshit .com, once when I was bored I emailed them pretending to be a stockbroker saying Ashley had just bought enough shares to force a mandatory purchase of the rest of the shares with some bullshit reasoning and made up graphs, luckily for them later that day he did but I'd just made it up, made them look like they had an exclusive way before all the other news sources.  I remember being on here in stitches cause you all changed the thread title at the time quoting .com.

Proof? :lol:

I'll have to have a look, dunno how long your inbox keeps emails.

you don't know how long your inbox keeps emails yet you fooled people into believing a multi million pound takeover of NUFC...righto

:knuppel2:

:lol: soz man

Guest icemanblue

That jakey has just blown the back of his skull off. Must be that super strength skunk weed all the kids are into.

He'll be fucking stinking wearing that coat in the Paris heat.

That jakey has just blown the back of his skull off. Must be that super strength skunk weed all the kids are into.

He had a fucking wicked bucket on MA's private jet. Apparently Ashley's the king of the stitch.

:lol:

Guest icemanblue

He had a fucking wicked bucket on MA's private jet. Apparently Ashley's the king of the stitch.

:lol: :lol:

Hear he always rolls top heavy, like. Greedy cunt.

He'll be fucking stinking wearing that coat in the Paris heat.

:lol:

He thinks he's in Blackpool but.

He had a f***ing wicked bucket on MA's private jet. Apparently Ashley's the king of the stitch.

:lol: :lol:

Hear he always rolls top heavy, like. Greedy c***.

:lol::lol: Ah the days of giving yourself the most weed.

Club in PR leak to placate angry fans..  I could believe the club has put it out there in the press we are abroad concluding deals just to make it look to fans like they are doing something on the back of another horrendous moment for the club.

I could believe that, if I thought anyone on payroll at the club cared an ounce what the fans thought. In reality they could care less. More likely .com are doing their best to make fans feel better because no one else will.

Our high powered delegation have landed

http://i44.tinypic.com/14dgg3a.jpg

Joe looks like he's lost some weight, well from the top and back of his head

I always thought he was a proper half-a-heed like

Big let down if so.. Think Gomis would be much better and we would surely have to pay at least the same if not more for Erdinc.

I was going to suggest earlier this morning that we'd go back in for Erdinc but i judged the mood of the forum and thought i best not tip it over the edge... His deal with Stoke should've been done days ago so was wondering what the hold up was... Maybe some truth in it... As for price I believe they were talking £4-5m...