NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest chicken little

When Uncle Joe came back, I looked a lot like Chicken Little's avatar (see above)  :lol:

please don't think i wasn't thinking of the wonderful denizens of the internet, the media, the fan base, and most importantly myself when i chose my screen name/avatar/personal text..

Everyday is like Christmas Eve supporting this Club man, it's the gift that keeps on giving  :)

Then you wake up and realize nothing is there.

Mike Ashley is the Grinch that stole Transfermas :(

"Christmas has been canceled with immediate effect, Love Mike"  :lol:

More like your parents telling you Santa says you can have some presents, but only if you sell your old stuff first and raise equal to or more than the value of what you want.

Despite the fact that your parents are making millions a year from their main business and are further more making millions from you somehow.

Everyday is like Christmas Eve supporting this Club man, it's the gift that keeps on giving  :)

Then you wake up and realize nothing is there.

Mike Ashley is the Grinch that stole Transfermas :(

"Christmas has been canceled with immediate effect, Love Mike"  :lol:

More like your parents telling you Santa says you can have some presents, but only if you sell your old stuff first and raise equal to or more than the value of what you want.

Despite the fact that your parents are making millions a year from their main business and are further more making millions from you somehow.

Played :clap:

How ironic.. :lol:

This too:

If we were to sell one of our big players, which would generate funds, we might split it into two and use the finance to replace him and strengthen in another position.

Sell to buy lads, sell to buy..

Absolutely nothing wrong with that sentence, Pards talking sense for once.

Guest chopey

How ironic.. :lol:

This too:

If we were to sell one of our big players, which would generate funds, we might split it into two and use the finance to replace him and strengthen in another position.

apart from the funds wont be split into two, it will go straight into Ashleys pocket

Sell to buy lads, sell to buy..

Absolutely nothing wrong with that sentence, Pards talking sense for once.

In the high-tech age of email/gmail (and quick-fire fax) Joe Kinnear is probably submitting bids via marked & clearly identifiable carrier pidgeons. Conveniently time consuming, even better if Ashley has hired shooters to take the little buggers down.

;)

Guest reefatoon

Dread to think what will happen if we dont sell Cabaye  :undecided:

I think the signs are absolutely nothing if Cabaye stays.

Guest Roger Kint

Dread to think what will happen if we sell Cabaye  :undecided:

An alternative to your post.

Meant we havent looked like buying anyone else(Gomis aside) so looks like we need to if we want more. Plus i cant see him trying too hard if he does stay, half of last season was pretty poo from him while he was 'happy'

Guest Roger Kint

I think the signs are absolutely nothing if Cabaye stays.

Think a striker will come in, god knows who or if he will be any good. Nothing else though

The frustrating thing is that we needed a striker and a left sided midfielder before Cabaye bids started to come in, and I thought Gomis looked a goer but it's never come off and Ince bids have never happened.

If we let Cabaye go it's another quality player gone and little time left to replace.

I suspect on the striker front they feel Shola can help out until maybe Jan or end of season and that Jonas is good enough for left midfield with maybe using Marveaux/Sammy as cover. 

:jesuswept:

Guest Roger Kint

I'm worried that the Cabaye uncertainty will be used to justify no movement from us. I can see us pricing ourselves out of a deal for him. Either that or I think he will hand in a transfer request.

Sharks will walk down Northumberland Street before he does that

We'll sell him very late in the window, and then the excuse will be there was no time to find a replacement and strengthen the rest of the squad, so we have to carry on until January with what we have.

I suspect on the striker front they feel Shola can help out until maybe Jan or end of season and that Jonas is good enough for left midfield with maybe using Marveaux/Sammy as cover. 

Who handed that last contract to Shola btw ?

Guest Roger Kint

We'll sell him very late in the window, and then the excuse will be there was no time to find a replacement and strengthen the rest of the squad, so we have to carry on until January with what we have.

If that happened there better be fucking hell on in the stadium every game. Who am i kidding most will still be asking him for a wave before they wake up to that shit

Guest Roger Kint

Was Kinnear the legendary DOF wasnt it?

Ashley/Pardew? Why?

I'm worried that the Cabaye uncertainty will be used to justify no movement from us. I can see us pricing ourselves out of a deal for him. Either that or I think he will hand in a transfer request.

Sharks will walk down Northumberland Street before he does that

What makes you so sure?

Ashley/Pardew? Why?

I thought Kinnear too for some reason. Why? Because it was a fucking terrible decision whoever made it.

Was Kinnear the legendary DOF wasnt it?

Nah his contract was extended in August 2011 under Pardew. Technically that's his last contract I suppose.