NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest chopey

from .COM:

While fans at SJP mocked him on Saturday, it's reported that our Director of F****all attended the Valenciennes versus Olympique Marseille game in France.

That finished in a 1-0 victory for the visitors, for whom alleged toon target Andre Ayew played 90 minutes in a left midfield role. The 23 year-old French born winger is a Ghanain international and also plays as a central striker.

WIndow watch:

PSG play waiting game

The desire of Newcastle to cash in on Yohan Cabaye before the current transfer window shuts has produced only one firm bid from Arsenal for the midfielder to date.

However Paris SG continue to be linked with a bid for the French international and a second possible target at SJP emerged over the weekend with confirmation that the Parisians are engaged in trying to recruit a right back.

PSG officials watched their top target Ricardo van Rhijn return to the Ajax side that drew 3-3 at Heerenveen on Friday, but are also reportedly keeping tabs on United's Mathieu Debuchy

They can have Cabaye if they take Debuchy as part of the deal

always log on thinking we may be linked with someone or bid for someone but still nothing :(

There is usually rubbish and lies in the Mirror - check Newsnow in the next few minutes for information on the players we won't sign.

Id weep tears of joy to see Downing instead of Jonas.

I'd weep tears of we could have got someone better for less which is a big thing considering how every penny counts for our stingy as fuck owner, tbf that is a few more words than 'joy' :lol:

Guest chopey

Kinnear says that everyone has agreed that the current squad is big enough to finish top 10 so that means no more signings I guess

Kinnear says that everyone has agreed that the current squad is big enough to finish top 10 so that means no more signings I guess

From Monday...

“I think our squad is more than deep enough,” Pardew says. “We brought some guys in during the last window to address that"

So basically it sounds like any deal will be done on a "good deal" basis, and not on improving the squad or filling a gap that badly needs filled because its a top ten squad that can deliver, as is.

It's always been that way tbf.

So basically it sounds like any deal will be done on a "good deal" basis, and not on improving the squad or filling a gap that badly needs filled because its a top ten squad that can deliver, as is.

thats all they consider ever, they never take what the squad needs into consideration just "good deals"